Family Physicians, General Practitioner

Metropolitan Enterprises Inc
4685 Belding Rd NE
Rockford, MI 49341
616-252-3100
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  show details
Sep 4th, 2011

I LIKE HOW HE EXPLAINS WHAT'S GOING ON WITH ME,I LIKE HOW HE MAKES MY KIDS FEEL RELAXED TO TALK WITHHIM AND TELL HIM WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THEM.HIS A GRAET DOCTOR.

|  SWITCHED doctors after seeing him as a patient  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2011

This doctor is not my personal favorite. He is doesn't listen to his patients. I went in for a bad sinus infection and the antibiotic didn't touch my illness. I was getting more sick. I was reseen by Dawn his PA and the med she prescribed worked. Cunningham doesn't have good bedside manner. You get the feeling that he's in a hurry the minute he walks in the door. The crappiest thing I experienced was when I went back to see him because his other partner Dr Dew (my preference dr) was on vacation and I had another sinus issue. He tried to prescribe the SAME antibiotic that didn't work before and EVEN THOUGH I tried to explain that to him. He was too hard-headed and pushed this med. This is just one patient experience. Hopefully the next patient had a better experience. I won't be going back to him.

|  show details
Dec 25th, 2010

Dr Cunningham has no compassion. I will never allow myself to be subjected to his wreckless diagnosis again.

|  Not a friendly Person - Don't treat Patients well  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2010

The office staff are good, but the Doc is not a friendly person. He don't spend enough time with patients. Always ask patients to schedule another appointment so that he can make more money.If I have to say straight he gives more importance to Money but not patients.

|  Excellent Physician  |  show details
Jul 4th, 2010

I am 58 years old and Dr. Cunningham has been my doctor for 6 years now. Over the years he has treated me for a variety of things. He is professional, courteous and an excellent physician. Our family is very satisfied with his services.