Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Awesome show details Awesome
by A Cory on Dec 18th, 2014

Our family has followed Dr. Cunningham as he has changed locations because we absolutely love him. He always makes us feel like he has all the time in the world to see us, and I have never once felt rushed. He asks my children how their sports are going, how the team is doing, etc. When I see him he asks how my children are. He has called me personally (not his staff) to follow up on an MRI. My grandmother sees him and loves him as well. He called her personally at home to make sure she had thrown out her old meds and was taking the new ones. I have never had a doctor that I have liked more. We couldn't be more pleased.

Extremely Pompous show details Extremely Pompous
by Janice R on Aug 11th, 2014

I've seen him several times but each time he acts like we've never met. Shouldn't he take just a few minutes to go over my chart, note that he's treated me before, maybe pronounce my name correctly? Instead he rushes in, re-introduces himself like he's God's gift to medicine and proceeds to ask me all of the questions that the nurse did. Do you communicate with each other at all? He breezes through a quick diagnosis and then rushes back out. I have been very disappointed with his service. I have felt brushed off on each visit so I began to see one of his PA's, Holly Vollink.

Sep 4th, 2011

I LIKE HOW HE EXPLAINS WHAT'S GOING ON WITH ME,I LIKE HOW HE MAKES MY KIDS FEEL RELAXED TO TALK WITHHIM AND TELL HIM WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THEM.HIS A GRAET DOCTOR.

SWITCHED doctors after seeing him as a patient show details SWITCHED doctors after seeing him as a patient
Jan 28th, 2011

This doctor is not my personal favorite. He is doesn't listen to his patients. I went in for a bad sinus infection and the antibiotic didn't touch my illness. I was getting more sick. I was reseen by Dawn his PA and the med she prescribed worked. Cunningham doesn't have good bedside manner. You get the feeling that he's in a hurry the minute he walks in the door. The crappiest thing I experienced was when I went back to see him because his other partner Dr Dew (my preference dr) was on vacation and I had another sinus issue. He tried to prescribe the SAME antibiotic that didn't work before and EVEN THOUGH I tried to explain that to him. He was too hard-headed and pushed this med. This is just one patient experience. Hopefully the next patient had a better experience. I won't be going back to him.

Dec 25th, 2010

Dr Cunningham has no compassion. I will never allow myself to be subjected to his wreckless diagnosis again.

Not a friendly Person - Don't treat Patients well show details Not a friendly Person - Don't treat Patients well
Oct 19th, 2010

The office staff are good, but the Doc is not a friendly person. He don't spend enough time with patients. Always ask patients to schedule another appointment so that he can make more money.If I have to say straight he gives more importance to Money but not patients.

Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
Jul 4th, 2010

I am 58 years old and Dr. Cunningham has been my doctor for 6 years now. Over the years he has treated me for a variety of things. He is professional, courteous and an excellent physician. Our family is very satisfied with his services.