Family Physicians

Metropolitan Enterprises Inc
4685 Belding Rd NE
Rockford, MI 49341
616-252-3100
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Extremely Pompous  |  show details
by Janice R on Aug 11th, 2014

I've seen him several times but each time he acts like we've never met. Shouldn't he take just a few minutes to go over my chart, note that he's treated me before, maybe pronounce my name correctly? Instead he rushes in, re-introduces himself like he's God's gift to medicine and proceeds to ask me all of the questions that the nurse did. Do you communicate with each other at all? He breezes through a quick diagnosis and then rushes back out. I have been very disappointed with his service. I have felt brushed off on each visit so I began to see one of his PA's, Holly Vollink.

|  show details
Sep 4th, 2011

I LIKE HOW HE EXPLAINS WHAT'S GOING ON WITH ME,I LIKE HOW HE MAKES MY KIDS FEEL RELAXED TO TALK WITHHIM AND TELL HIM WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THEM.HIS A GRAET DOCTOR.

|  SWITCHED doctors after seeing him as a patient  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2011

This doctor is not my personal favorite. He is doesn't listen to his patients. I went in for a bad sinus infection and the antibiotic didn't touch my illness. I was getting more sick. I was reseen by Dawn his PA and the med she prescribed worked. Cunningham doesn't have good bedside manner. You get the feeling that he's in a hurry the minute he walks in the door. The crappiest thing I experienced was when I went back to see him because his other partner Dr Dew (my preference dr) was on vacation and I had another sinus issue. He tried to prescribe the SAME antibiotic that didn't work before and EVEN THOUGH I tried to explain that to him. He was too hard-headed and pushed this med. This is just one patient experience. Hopefully the next patient had a better experience. I won't be going back to him.

|  show details
Dec 25th, 2010

Dr Cunningham has no compassion. I will never allow myself to be subjected to his wreckless diagnosis again.

|  Not a friendly Person - Don't treat Patients well  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2010

The office staff are good, but the Doc is not a friendly person. He don't spend enough time with patients. Always ask patients to schedule another appointment so that he can make more money.If I have to say straight he gives more importance to Money but not patients.

|  Excellent Physician  |  show details
Jul 4th, 2010

I am 58 years old and Dr. Cunningham has been my doctor for 6 years now. Over the years he has treated me for a variety of things. He is professional, courteous and an excellent physician. Our family is very satisfied with his services.