A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Danielx Curhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Danielx Curhan, Urologist, Surgeon, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Danielx Curhan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curhan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Curhan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Danielx J Curhan MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Danielx J. Curhan practice?
- Dr. Danielx Curhan has 1 office location.
Dr. Danielx Curhan practices Urology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Urologists.