A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cuscela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Cuscela, DO is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuscela graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cuscela has 15 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Oscar Cuscela DO is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel O. Cuscela practice?
- Dr. Daniel Cuscela has 5 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Cuscela practices Radiation Oncology near Wellington, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pensacola, FL and Rockledge, FL.
See Wellington Oncologists.