Overall Review

3.9

October 12th, 2015
Listens to me.

February 15th, 2015
Was very at ease at his office and in our interactions. The staff is really polite and very accommodating.

November 5th, 2013
You've got to be kidding with these reviews!
If it were possible to give negative stars to this physician, I would. I found him to be inattentive, and vitrually incompetent. He doesn't listen to a word you say and can't even take a simple blood pressure reading correctly (I'm a healthcare professional, so I would know!) I went to him with symptoms of an ear infection and after glancing in my ear for what seemed like a nano second, he recommended I see a specialist because he suspected it was trigeminal neuralgia! This despite having no facial discomfort whatsoever, or anything else that would support this diagnosis! Sadly, my parents also use this doctor and he completely misread my mother's blood test results. When she called in to get her cholesterol, triglyceride and blood pressure levels, she was quoted the exact same values as the year before. After she suggested that he double check the date because the values couldn't be exactly the same, his response was "Oh, you're right! Unbeliveable! Do yourself a favor and steer clear of this doctor. Save the twenty dollar copay for cabfare to a local medical college and have a student examine you. At least they might actually listen to your symptoms and care about making an accurate diagnosis.

April 30th, 2011
Excellent Doctor. Atrocious staff.

July 11th, 2010
Dr. Cyran has been wonderful to me. He is always ready to listen to all my symptoms and complaints.I belive he only orders tests that he thinks are needed.He has always been understanding to my feelings.If you are looking for a great doctor, I highly recomend Dr. Cyran.