Dr. Daniel Cyran Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Cyran?

Horrible experience, you feel like you are taking to a uncaring Robot. first time I visited he asked me the same questions over and over, he does not listen or seem like he is interested.. . health he is reading from a scrip. DO NOT SEE THIS DR> aLL THE OFFICE IS CONCERNED ABOUT IS RE BOOKING APPINTMENTS WEATER IT IS NEEDED OR NOT.

Posted on June 12th, 2017

Posted on October 12th, 2015

Listens to me.

Posted on February 15th, 2015

Was very at ease at his office and in our interactions. The staff is really polite and very accommodating.

You've got to be kidding with these reviews!

Posted on November 6th, 2013

If it were possible to give negative stars to this physician, I would. I found him to be inattentive, and vitrually incompetent. He doesn't listen to a word you say and can't even take a simple blood pressure reading correctly (I'm a healthcare professional, so I would know!) I went to him with symptoms of an ear infection and after glancing in my ear for what seemed like a nano second, he recommended I see a specialist because he suspected it was trigeminal neuralgia! This despite having no facial discomfort whatsoever, or anything else that would support this diagnosis! Sadly, my parents also use this doctor and he completely misread my mother's blood test results. When she called in to get her cholesterol, triglyceride and blood pressure levels, she was quoted the exact same values as the year before. After she suggested that he double check the date because the values couldn't be exactly the same, his response was "Oh, you're right! Unbeliveable! Do yourself a favor and steer clear of this doctor. Save the twenty dollar copay for cabfare to a local medical college and have a student examine you. At least they might actually listen to your symptoms and care about making an accurate diagnosis.

Posted on April 30th, 2011

Excellent Doctor. Atrocious staff.

Posted on July 11th, 2010

Dr. Cyran has been wonderful to me. He is always ready to listen to all my symptoms and complaints.I belive he only orders tests that he thinks are needed.He has always been understanding to my feelings.If you are looking for a great doctor, I highly recomend Dr. Cyran.

He is a kind man