A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel D'alessandro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel D'alessandro is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel D'alessandro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. D'alessandro graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. D'alessandro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel John D'alessandro MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. D'alessandro practice?
- Dr. Daniel D'alessandro has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel D'alessandro practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Internists and Hackensack Infectious Disease Doctors.