A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel D'Arco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel D'Arco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel D'Arco, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Arco graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. D'Arco has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
- Pottsville Hospital & Warne Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Arco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. D'Arco practice?
Dr. Daniel D'Arco practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lehighton, PA and Wind Gap, PA.
See Pottsville Orthopedic Surgeons.