A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel D'Arco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel D'Arco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Arco
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Arco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel D'Arco, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Arco graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. D'Arco has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
- Pottsville Hospital & Warne Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel John D'Arco MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. D'Arco practice?
- Dr. Daniel D'Arco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel D'Arco practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Lehighton, PA.
See Pottsville Orthopedic Surgeons.