A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel D'Arco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel D'Arco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Arco
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Arco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel D'Arco, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Arco graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. D'Arco has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
- Pottsville Hospital & Warne Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel John D'Arco MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. D'Arco practice?
- Dr. Daniel D'Arco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel D'Arco practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Lehighton, PA.
See Pottsville Surgeons.