Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
May 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Physician is committed to careful examination and diagnosis. Kinesiologist is similarly committed to assisting patient with the best possible, non-surgical treatment. Insurance participation hampers further treatment.

Apr 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I would send anyone here, and have intact sent family members. Careing and very knowledgable Dr.

Feb 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The care given by Dr. D'Arco and his staff is second to none. I have been with him for over 10 years and would not use any other DR. unless they were recommended by Dr. D'Arco.

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

HE FIXED ME UP

Feb 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. D'Arco and his staff are amazing!! Very professional and courteous to me and my concerns!! They truly care and do all that they can to help!! I highly recommend his office to others!! I am extremely pleased with all that was done to help me!!

Feb 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

wonderful doctor

Feb 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Received excellent advice and care.

Feb 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Had to wait over an hour until I was called back to a room, and then had to wait over 30 min. until I was seen by the doctor. This happens every time I go there.

Dec 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr D'Arco spends the appropriate time with you based on your needs. Makes you feel comfortable and ready to address any of your concerns. Also, has a unique method of administering shots.

Nov 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Top quality care by Dr. D'Arco and his staff. I would trust him with my life.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor and staff - the very best - absolutely the best

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I find the doctor to be very caring and compassionate , he is a man who will listen to your problems and tell you what he thinks should be done THANK YOU

Sep 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

my overall experience was great Dr DeArco not only addressed my orthopedic issues but was interested in my other health problems. His staff showed compassion &concern also it was nice to be seen as a patient & not a number

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Amazing medical services. Will go here for any concerns

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Both my wife and I have been patients of Dr. D'Arco for several years. Both she and I have nothing but the best to say about him and his staff. He is the type of Dr. that takes the time and makes certain you understand what you need to know.

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great "bedside manner" makes you feel comfortable being there. Friends and I refer to him as "Painless Potter" (old Bob Hope movie character) when administering needle injections. He takes the appropriate time for each patient's needs.

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doc!

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very good service

Aug 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

visiting dr darco and his staff is visiting family and friends great people

Aug 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He understands your pain, works with you to help ease pain till no more.

Jul 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Darco was very caring and listened to what I had to say about my concern. He then proceeded to express his medical advice. He did not make me feel I had to rush through my visit.

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The care and attention I received from Dr. D'Arco and his staff was commendable. I feel that the practice is keeping with the 21st century in its use of computers not only for management but also for medical updates. Highly recommend practice.