A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel D'Amico is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Amico
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Amico Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel D'Amico, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. D'Amico has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Michael D'Amico MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. D'Amico practice?
- Dr. Daniel D'Amico has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel D'Amico practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland, CA.
See Sacramento Orthopedic Surgeons.