A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel D'Amico is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Amico
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Amico Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel D'Amico, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. D'Amico has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
- Mercy General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Michael D'Amico MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. D'Amico practice?
- Dr. Daniel D'Amico has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel D'Amico practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland, CA.
See Sacramento Orthopedic Surgeons.