A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel D'Amico is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel D'Amico, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. D'Amico has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Amico accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 49 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. D'Amico practice?
Dr. Daniel D'Amico practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland, CA.
See Sacramento Orthopedic Surgeons.