A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Anderson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel David Anderson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Daniel Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Anderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Folsom, CA.
See Folsom Orthopedic Surgeons and Folsom Surgeons.