A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Anderson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel D Anderson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Daniel Anderson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Anderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Folsom, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carmichael, CA and Sacramento, CA.
See Folsom Surgeons.