A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Daniel King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. King has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Walter O Boswell Mem Hosp, Sun City, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Denoon King MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist and practices in Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. King practice?
- Dr. Daniel King has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel King practices Preventive Medicine near Sun City, AZ.
See Sun City Preventive Medicine Specialists.