Dr. Daniel Lee MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine Las Vegas, NV

November 13th, 2016
Mr.
After 10 years of fighting Workers Comp on fixing my lower spine, seeing over 20 doctors, countless spine injections, medication from asperin to morphine, it was Dr. Lee who I finally had replace my disk and fuse my lower back. Dr. Lee gave me back my life that I had lost for so many years and was the ONLY DOCTOR to ask me what I wanted and needed to get my life back on track. I can never say enough about what he and his staff did for me, other than THANK YOU.

November 9th, 2016
The Best
Dr. Lee is the only doctor that I have ever completely trusted. He genuinely cares about his patients and does everything he can for them. If you have a question he takes the time to answer it. I've seen many doctors, but none are as professional, knowledgeable, and caring as him. His staff is also amazing.

November 5th, 2016
Back Surgery
I would encourage any one considering back surgery to meet Dr. Daniel Lee. I was so fortunate to have been sent to him by my primary care physician. Most impressive to me was his recommendation for physical therapy and pain management as a first step in resolving my issue with pain in my legs. Dr. Lee only recommended surgery if those options cease to work. After two years we elected surgery on my lower back as a final option. I had the utmost confidence in Dr. Lee and the horror stories I'd heard about back surgery were dispelled by his professionalism, bedside manner, and track record. It is easy to think of him as a friend that would do his best for you. I now have zero pain in my legs and I feel great thanks to Dr. Daniel Lee.

September 28th, 2016
Happiness
I'd like to say after a couple of searches, my coming across Dr.Lee was a real blessing! Our first meeting I knew my search was over. He is very straight forward. Any question I had, good or bad, he answered with the honesty I was looking for. He isn't pushy. But just lays it out there. The truth. And I never felt rushed.You decide. I always felt I was part of every aspect of each visit..all the way thru surgery and follow up appointments. He is very thorough, no false hopes. He works with reality. I loved that! He doesn't put on airs that he's a cure all nor a God. But he will do his best once you decide to keep him on and he decides that he can help. You just need to be open minded and trust what he says. He will go over any xrays, fears, procedures, anything he can. I was very relaxed on our first meeting. And we became a 'team'! Yes, I would allow him to perform any other surgery I may need that's in his field. I highly recommend Dr. D Lee. with No hesitation! And his staff is awesome as well. Sincerely. And you can always look into his ratings and his background. I know I was impressed! His work backs it all up!! This is why I use the title "Happy" It's how I've been since the 1st time I was allowed out of bed. About 1 1/2 days after surgery. I was able to walk without leaning and grabbing on things. Nor needing to sit down all quick from thigh/leg pain. I could stand straight up and actually stand with my legs together. These things just prior to surgery were real problems for me. And I promise I gained an inch at least. And.. I can stand in a line at the grocers now!! Yes..I'm Happy! Thank you God for bringing me to Dr.D. Lee!

May 23rd, 2016
Excellent healthcare soecialist - Las Vegas and Henderson
Between Dr Lee and his staff, I must say he is a breathe of fresh air. Thank Dr Lee and your staff for your proving that there is excellent healthcare in the Las Vegas and Hendeson Area.

May 16th, 2016
Worst excuse for a surgeon. Do not go there no matter what!

May 2nd, 2016
Spine fusion
Great diagnosis, availability, surgery and aftercare from Dr. Lee through reception caring and prompt service.

March 25th, 2016
Great outcome. Dr Lee was easy to talk to, explained everything well, things went exactly as planned. He made us feel like he really cared. The office staff was amazing, we were on a time schedule and they went above and beyond. Only complaint is it typically took 2 hours from scheduled appt rime before we saw the doc.

March 11th, 2016
I greatly appreciate Dr. Lee. He looked at my X-rays and said I can fix that. His response was so filled with confidence-I said okay let's do it. Two operations later that were highly successful and today I am walking again pain free. He is a gifted and kind Surgeon. Glad I trusted him.

January 13th, 2016
Excellent Surgeon
I was diagnosed with spinal stenosis and had surgery with Dr. Lee. He is a great surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone considering spine surgery.

October 16th, 2015
Dr. Lee was the worst doctor I have ever seen.My experience was not only unbelievable but extremely disturbing. First after he didn't remember meeting me a few weeks prior to scheduling me for surgery, he seemed to not want to spend much time with me. He said, and I quote my surgery was a slam dunk and that he had done many others like it. He ordered an xrays that he didn't look at while I was in the room..a few days before my surgery Anjelica, Dr. Lee's assistant called and told me my surgery was going to have to be done later. I didn't question why.I made arrangements to just get to the hospital later that day. To my astonishment Dr. Lee's office called me the next day, the exact day of my surgery to tell me that Dr lee wasn't feeling well but that he might be well enough to do my surgery later and that he would call and let me know in a few hours. I was never called in a few hours and when I tried to reach the office by calling myself I was nit able to get anyone on the phone. It either went go voice mail or no one answered at all.Finally when someone did call me I was told ,which I am still in shock from that Dr lee was feeling better and to go to the hospital. I was also asked if I felt comfortable with that! !! I absolutely Did Not feel comfortable with a doctor about to do spine surgery on me that says he feels good enough to do it! Dr.lee was a surgeon at the Nevada orthopedic and spine center when this hsppened. He has since left there and is now at the desert orthopedic center. It's disturbs me to know that Dr lee has I'm quite sure received complaints and perhaps so many that nevada orthopedic and spine let him.go. The patients that are not aware of any complaints might be unfortunate and have Dr lee for their surgeon. I hope and pray they find out about him.before that happens.

October 15th, 2015
mr.
Dr. Lee is a highly professional Surgeon. I am well pleased with my surgery. I would recommend Dr. Lee to anyone that needs a skillful and caring doctor. He was courteous to me and my spouse at all times. His late night visits at the Hospital showed he was interested in my well being. He accurately diagnosed my problem, and the surgery was successful.