Anesthesiologist (pain control), Internist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile
Nevada Orthopedic & Spine Center
2650 N Tenaya Way
Ste 301
Las Vegas, NV 89128
702-258-3773
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

• Currently 3.4047619047619 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Amazing  |  show details
by Dianne on Feb 23rd, 2014

Living with severe spinal stenosis my quality of life had deteriorated to spending most of my days in bed as walking was too painful and I suffered leg cramps through the nights. Dr. Lee, after looking at my MRI, was clear and straightforward in his diagnosis and treatment plan and made no promises as to the level of good results. The surgery was a last resort and he gave me as much time as I needed to decide. I had two surgeries a week apart and they were difficult recoveries. After a few months I am walking without stooping or pain and the cramps are gone. He gave me back my life. Dr. Lee is an amazing man and surgeon, very kind, attentive, caring and has gifted hands. His staff is extremely competent and caring as well, a wonderful team. I consider him to be the best orthopedic surgeon in Las Vegas and highly recommend anyone to choose him as their surgeon. God bless him and his staff.

Feb 22nd, 2014

Dr. Lee went over my MRI and told me what his diagnosis was. I didn't get a chance to ask him any questions. He simply got up and left without saying a word. I didn't know whether he was coming back.

|  Very Caring  |  show details
by Bob S on Feb 8th, 2014

I was impressed with the time that Dr. Lee spent with me. He took the time to review my tests with me and where other physicians wanted me to have surgery right away (Dr. Lee was my 3rd opinion) he explained way surgery wasn't the best option for me at this point. He wanted to try other options first, surgery as a last resort. It was nice to speak with him. He is very knowledgeable in his field. I would highly recommend him. His office staff was easy to work with.

|  Dr. Lee is one of the best doctors in Las vegas!  |  show details
by Gary B. on Jan 13th, 2014

Dr. Lee performed lower spine surgery (L-4/L-5 fusion) on me in Dec., 2013 and within 3 weeks I was as good as new. His follow up visits are the best that I have ever received in my entire life. If you need a good doctor for back surgery, look no further than Dr. Lee! By the way, I asked 3 other doctors in Vegas who they would go to for spine surgery and they all stated Dr. Lee!

|  Minute Man!  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2013

In the middle of my exam, he answered his phone! What ever you do get a SECOND OPINION! Your service will depend on weather you have good insurance!

|  One of the best! Gave me my life back  |  show details
by JGantos on Jun 15th, 2013

Dr. Lee is one of the best orthopedic in Las Vegas! I had a failed ACDF surgery a year prior by a nuro in town who blew me off when I went back to see him! I was referred to Dr Lee by a friend of mine. he spent a lot of time explaining my condition! He gave me time to think about options! Dr Lee fixed my first surgery by redoing it as I did not fuse and also fused the level above as it was also bulging and very narrow. It has been 3 months since my surgery I am off the medications I had been on over a year and a half and I feel great! Thank you for giving me my life back plane and simple!!!!! He is a caring doctor who only want what is in your best interest!

by John K. on Jun 3rd, 2013

I have been to Dr. Lee's office four or five times and have found him without exception to be friendly, approachable and direct. His staff members were courteous and helpful. The surgical procedure I required went off without a hitch and I experienced immediate improvement. Every other doctor I have visited has had nothing but high praise for Dr. Lee. I recommend him highly.

|  MORE Than Words Can Say  |  show details
by Maria Gomez on May 22nd, 2013

Dr. Lee did NOT see me as a patient. He made me feel more important than words can be expressed during my painful experience. He made me feel he needed to attend to my severely damaged ankle, foot, and fibula. I THANK GOD every day for placing Dr. Lee in my path when NO ONE and NOBODY in three hospitals specialized in orthopedics wanted to assist me. Dr. Lee didn't have to think twice about attending me and scheduled an appointment five days after for surgery. To my friends, I write, do not hesitate, Dr. Lee is the 'perfect professional' for a solution. NO ONE and NOBODY is paying me to write my testimony about Dr. Lee. I want to express my gratitude to Dr. Lee: God bless you by guiding your hands to all those with medical attention. This creates YOU as A SPECIAL and VERY UNIQUE PROFESSIONAL SAMARITAN and HUMAN BEING.*

by John Green on Apr 29th, 2013

He is such a great <a href="http://www.advorthopedics.com">orthopedic surgeon</a>. I didn't have any problems when I went.

|  works for insurance companies  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2013

Horrible wait times. Staff so incompetent they couldn't take blood pressure reading. Very hurried. Not at all professional or caring. Sent me for a test, came in said test said I was faking it and he couldn't help me. Never even went over my test results with me!! All he cares about is his pocket book!!! I was warned about him by another medical professional I have seen for over 20 years (obviously ot the referring doctor) and I should have listened!!!

by rodolfo salazar on Mar 21st, 2013

Dr.Lee is an intelegent, attentive physician, with a warm bedside manner. The staff was always courteous and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Lee and his staff .

|  Daniel Lee  |  show details
by cody courtney on Mar 8th, 2013

Dr.Lee was my surgeon for me ankle reconstruction. He was extremely attentive and always polite, Appointments where available at my convenience. He has by far been one of my favorite doctors to interact with; I would recommend him to anybody else any time.

|  A human being 1st doctor 2nd  |  show details
by Caroline De Santis on Feb 27th, 2013

I have been unfortunate enough to have been through several back operations.On a referral to Dr Lee from my own pain management doctor. He had performed what could only be called (magic surgery) on his own elderly father. I found he is probably one of the most caring doctors that I have ever had to meet. He had me relaxed and laughing and every visit his demeanor is always the same as I said a human being! He came to see me every single day while I was in the hospital (weekends included) definitely unheard of. On all my follow up visits I never felt like I didn't have his attention, or that I couldn't ask him any question without being thought foolish. Because of this and my condition, I am about to have another back operation. Once again he took the time to go over my options. Dr Lee and his staff are all very caring especially Angelica, the lady who organizes it all, so Dr Lee can do what he does best, be the best doctor in my opinion that we have in Las Vegas.

|  review on Dr. Daniel Lee  |  show details
by Shawn Burgbacher on Jan 23rd, 2013

Dr. Lee is a prompt, no nonsense kind of doctor. He is courteous and makes sure the proper diagnostics are performed to treat you. He weighs all options for you and is very good about following up on his patients. He truly cares about his patients, and I highly recommend him.

|  Blessed Patient  |  show details
by Leonardo Mejia on Jan 21st, 2013

I had a terrible accident few moths ago, which I lost my memory and I had a lot broken bones all over. Dr. Lee performed a blessed surgery in both of my arms. Thank to God and Dr. Lee, my arms are now in perfect conditions. But Dr. Lee, not only cared and worried about my ams recuperation, he also worried about my memory recuperation. I really want to thank Dr. Lee, for his care as a doctor and care as a human being. God keep blessing your hands and heart.

Oct 24th, 2012

HE IS A REALLY GOOD DOCTOR THE SERVICE WAS REALLY GOOD AND WE ARE REALLY HAPPY WE DEFINITELY RECOMMENDED!!

|  Grateful for care, wish I had more time  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2012

Dr. Lee remedied a severe problem of mine. I'm grateful for that.

|  Phenomenal an Dedicated  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2012

It turned out, after a collision, that I had several issues with my neck and back. Dr. Lee has been incredibe in taking care of my medical problems while always remebering that there was a human being attached to those problems. I do not want any other medical issues. However, if I had to have more problems, I would wish for them to be orthopedeic in nature, because I truly TRUST Dr. Lee

|  The Best Ortho Surgeon Ever!  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2012

Dr. Lee has been a true God Send for me. Before I had my spinal fusion I had no quality of life. In one word he is "AWESOME", he gave me back my life. I am able to walk without aid, where as before I was not. I am so grateful to him. He is also personable and kind. He takes time to go over my questions and provides answers that are clear. I have before and will continue to recommend him to others.

|  I highly recommend this doctor!  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2012

Dr. Lee performed my surgery; with a small incision that only caused minimal bruising; he stitched it (plastic surgery style)underneath the skin leaving a scar in a small straight line. I attend the Green Valley location. Its easily accessable and very large. His staff is very friendly and attentive with prescription refils, therapy referrals, and billing matters. Dr. Lee has excellent bed side manner. I highly recommend this doctor.

|  Excellent Experience!  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2012

Having almost fully recovered I fell like my experience was too good to be true. A few months ago I broke my right humerus. My job requires heavy lifting on a regular basis, and I also try to keep in shape. With the injury I was very concerned that I would be permanently affected and unable to do everything was able to prior. Lucky for me the specialist I was referred to was Dr. Lee.Upon examination he explained to me very clearly why surgery was the best way to go. He and his staff were very accommodating as far as setting up the surgery and further appointments.Following the surgery he stressed the importance of taking it easy, as that would be my quickest route to recovery. With his advice I had the cast off in less than for weeks. Another concern was my range of motion, which I had read would be limited following that type of break. Again, with his advice, I had my full range of motion back less than 5 weeks after the cast was removed. I found this truly amazing because a friend with a similar break never recovered his.Thanks to Dr. Lee's advice I feel I've made a very speedy recovery. I look forward to getting back to doing everything I had prior to my injury soon, and I have Dr. Lee to thank entirely for that!Thank You Dr. LeeBen D

|  Grateful & blessed to be walking  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2012

not a fan of doctors but in my case of breaking my back/neck I've gained a whole new respect & trust with Dr. lee. personally he is very professional and always in a bright chipper mood always smiling in good spirit making my mood of disparity brighten up. actually his entire team (staff)itself, hands down,they are on top of there game providing the care & support in my recovery. THANK YOU dr.lee & staff....will highly recommended this doctor to family & friends. JACK DURAN

Jun 20th, 2012

HI MI NAME IS ANGEL GUTIERREZ AND I WANT TO THANKS DR. DANIEL D. LEE, M.D FOR HELPING ME WITH MI RIGHT FEET NOW I CAN WALK AGAIN .. AND THANKS FOR HIS OPINIONS AND HE TAKE GOOD CARE OF MI FEET ... I WILL RECOMEND DR.DANIEL D. LEE TO MI FRIENDS AND FAMILY BECAUSE HES A GREAT DR. AND RESPONSEBLE WITH HES WORK ... SINCERLY , THANK YOU

|  Compasionate, Caring, Doctor  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2012

After my first visit with Dr. Lee I decided that he was the perfect caregiver for my condition and I look forward to giving him the opportunity to care for my back as his approach to my care I feel was spot on!

|  Lucky One  |  show details
May 16th, 2012

How do you thank a professional doctor & his team, for giving back your freedom to walk again? Dr. Lee and his staff has seen me threw three surgeries total. Two years ago, he performed an ALIF on my back at Sunrise Hospital. (I had private insurance through my employer then.) After that surgery I was not able to go back to work at full capacity. So I am currently 100% disabled and could not return to my job or any job. Then I injured myself back in December, opened a completely new can of problems with my neck. Long story short, I was diagnosed with severe spinal & cervical stenosis. Slowly numbing my sense of touch, starting at my calves and eventually worked up to my chest. Leaving me in the state of a quadriplegic! I do not have insurance and currently did not qualify for Medicaid or Medicare. Leaving me feeling helpless and the thoughts of I cannot afford to live any longer. Why or who would want to, live in this state? However, Dr. Lee and his staff went way above and over the normal care for a patient. Just like the old days when people became doctors, because they sincerely cared and wanted to help people get better, not for the mighty ole buck! Therefore, within five months, I lost my ability to walk and then Dr. Lee performed miracles (with no promises from him of course, he is too modest for that). Last week I left the hospital on a walker, NOT a wheelchair and he put the light on at the end of my tunnel! I can never show just how much gratitude or express my thanks to him and his staff for giving me back my life! Everyday until I rest in peace, I will give thanks and ask God to bless them. Dr. Lee is a God sent and a miracle performer in MY book. Thanks again and may God bless you all!Kenny E. Willis

Jan 8th, 2012

Would not recommend!!!

|  Healing the Inspector  |  show details
Dec 13th, 2011

Dr Lee has gone above and beyond any of my expectations. I severely broke my leg two years ago and have been under Dr. Lees care since then. It was such a bad break it did not heal for over a year and a half. Dr Lee was patient and did not rush to do unecessary procedures that would have just cost more time and money. He assured me that he would do whatever it took to heal my leg. The thing that I appreciated the most is that he made me feel special in the fact that I was his patient and not a number and that he would give better care than anyone else would. I am firm believer that he did give me the best care possible. I am happy to report that after two years my leg is completly healed. His staff also treated me like a part of the family. Sometimes they didnt have a choice as made sure they knew how much I appreciated them. Dr Lee and his entire staff get a great rating from me. He took a tragic accident and turned it to a bareable experience.

Oct 20th, 2011

Was canceleDon 3 times after they are the ones that schedule my appointmentgiving no choice on when to schedule it. So I always had to find people to work for me and then they cancel. Got a call on forth try I hfasd choice cancel appointment our see the pa. chose to see pa just so I could get my physical therapy started.now in the office and have waited over 2 hours. Will not be comming back here. Time for a new dr

|  My Surgery 2011  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2011

This past September i finally had surgery to fix the 67 degree curve in my upper spine. I found out that i had scoliosis when i was 15 as a national level gymnast. I saw doctor Dr. Dickson at Texas Children's. I didn't wont to give up all that had worked so hard for. After 14yrs of just dealing with it. This past year things really started to get worse and i knew i needed to get this fixed. I was recommended to Dr. Hanson from Texas Childrens after i told them that i had had Dr. Dickson. (Dr. Dickson has retired)I had my surgery September 9th. I have two rods that run the entire length of my back with plates and screws. I was required to stay a week in the hospital.The day after surgery I have to try to stand and try to walk. I did about 15yards and I was done. After that I tried every day to walk a little further. My Dr. Darrell Hanson did a perfect job. From my first visit with him he has been honest, direct and understanding. Dr. Hanson and his assistants were fabulous. The scar is really good. It has been 3months I am at work jogging a mile and off my meds. God is so good and so thanks ful for being blessed with an outstanding Doctor (Dr. Darrell Hanson) I would recommend him to all my friends

|  ins payment junkie  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2011

Dr. Lee's ablitity to treat this patient with any sign of him possibly caring at is nonexistent. After nearly an hour wait I was rushed out of the treatment room with THREE "good byes" after a 7 minute evaluation! As a business owner myself there is NO way I could ever stay in business if I treated my clients that way! He obviously got his $ from the insurance company and wanted me gone. Dr. Lee is just another man with M.D. after his name purely for the $ because the insurance company told me that he simply has a per patient rate for the evaluation he supposedly gave me. The insurance company also told me the evaluation normally runs from 1-2 hours not 7 lousy minutes! !!! I suppose he might be a good surgeon but, I wouldn't let him cut on me with an attitude like his!

|  CONTRADICTING LIAR  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2011

HAD DR LEE AS MY INDEPENDANT MEDICAL REVIEW DR AND HE LIED THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE REPORT HE FILED. HE ALSO SAID ONE THING ON ONE PAGE AND THEN CONTRADICT HIMSELF ON THE NEXT PAGE. THIS DOCTOR IS PREJUDICE AGAINST CERTAIN PATIENTS AND MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS BOTHERING HIM OR PUTTING HIM OUT BY BEING THERE. HE ONLY SPENT ABOUT 4 MINUTES IN THE ROOM WITH ME AND ASKED ABOUT 5 QUESTIONS AND THEN LEFT WITH A TAKE CARE. HOW IN THE WORLD IS IT POSSIBLE TO MAKE A COMPLETE AND HONEST REVIEW WHEN YOU SPEND NO TIME WITH THE PATIENT AND WHEN YOU'VE GOT A PREDETERMINED IMAGE OF A PATIENT FOR HIS OWN PERSONAL REASONS. I'D NEVER RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYBODY AND I HOPE IF HE'S EVER ON THE RECEIVING END OF CARE THAT HE GETS A BETTER DOCTOR THAN HE WAS TO ME.

|  Doctor in a Hurry  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2010

I had an appt on Sept. 24, 2010 with Dr. Lee. After waiting for nearly 45 mins in the lobby for Dr. Lee, he spent about 4 to 5 mins with me. Although he stated in the report prepared on me that I have "full range of motion", he did not do an exam on me. As he was hastily leaving the room, I asked him what was wrong with my back, he mumbled something like, you probably have strained it.After my experience with Dr. Lee, I am not able to recommend Dr. Lee.

|  Quick diagnosis, caring and knowledgeable staff  |  show details
by A. Henson on Oct 14th, 2009

Dr. Lee was the 3rd Dr. I had seen who was able to diagnosis my problem immediately. He was quick to resolve the problem as well, scheduling me for surgery the night of my first visit. Although it was the beginning of a long recovery, he was able to all of my back problems permanently. He is kind as well, and will take the time to explain things in a clear and concise manner.

|  He's The Best  |  show details
by Judy on Aug 30th, 2009

I would highly recommend Dr. Lee not only for his accurancy in diagnosing a problem, (HE WAS THE THIRD ORTHO SURGEON I HAD BEEN TO)but in his follow-up, care, bedside manner and actually, RETURNING CALLS ON A FRIDAY EVENING AFTER HOURS AND DURING THE DAY IMMEDIATELY AFTER I CALLED A FEW WEEKS AFTER SURGERY WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS HAVING A PROBLEM AND HE WAS CONCERNED ENOUGH TO CALL AND DISCUSS WITH ME. He even went so far as to give me names and numbers of patients who had had the same surgery so I could get a feel for what was lying ahead. He takes the time to explain things and go over pros and cons which is highly unusual. His nursing staff is wonderful and have gone out of their way to assist me. I think the wait time is a little longer than usual because Dr. Lee takes time with each patient, but I'm sure I'm getting his attention when I'm there. He's the best and as a patient I really do appreciate his care/concern and patience.