Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Excellent healthcare soecialist - Las Vegas and Henderson show details Excellent healthcare soecialist - Las Vegas and Henderson
May 23rd, 2016

Between Dr Lee and his staff, I must say he is a breathe of fresh air. Thank Dr Lee and your staff for your proving that there is excellent healthcare in the Las Vegas and Hendeson Area.

May 16th, 2016

Worst excuse for a surgeon. Do not go there no matter what!

Spine fusion show details Spine fusion
by Geoff Maxson on May 2nd, 2016

Great diagnosis, availability, surgery and aftercare from Dr. Lee through reception caring and prompt service.

by Rob on Mar 25th, 2016

Great outcome. Dr Lee was easy to talk to, explained everything well, things went exactly as planned. He made us feel like he really cared. The office staff was amazing, we were on a time schedule and they went above and beyond. Only complaint is it typically took 2 hours from scheduled appt rime before we saw the doc.

by roger Warrick on Mar 11th, 2016

I greatly appreciate Dr. Lee. He looked at my X-rays and said I can fix that. His response was so filled with confidence-I said okay let's do it. Two operations later that were highly successful and today I am walking again pain free. He is a gifted and kind Surgeon. Glad I trusted him.

Excellent Surgeon show details Excellent Surgeon
Jan 13th, 2016

I was diagnosed with spinal stenosis and had surgery with Dr. Lee. He is a great surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone considering spine surgery.

Oct 16th, 2015

Dr. Lee was the worst doctor I have ever seen.My experience was not only unbelievable but extremely disturbing. First after he didn't remember meeting me a few weeks prior to scheduling me for surgery, he seemed to not want to spend much time with me. He said, and I quote my surgery was a slam dunk and that he had done many others like it. He ordered an xrays that he didn't look at while I was in the room..a few days before my surgery Anjelica, Dr. Lee's assistant called and told me my surgery was going to have to be done later. I didn't question why.I made arrangements to just get to the hospital later that day. To my astonishment Dr. Lee's office called me the next day, the exact day of my surgery to tell me that Dr lee wasn't feeling well but that he might be well enough to do my surgery later and that he would call and let me know in a few hours. I was never called in a few hours and when I tried to reach the office by calling myself I was nit able to get anyone on the phone. It either went go voice mail or no one answered at all.Finally when someone did call me I was told ,which I am still in shock from that Dr lee was feeling better and to go to the hospital. I was also asked if I felt comfortable with that! !! I absolutely Did Not feel comfortable with a doctor about to do spine surgery on me that says he feels good enough to do it! Dr.lee was a surgeon at the Nevada orthopedic and spine center when this hsppened. He has since left there and is now at the desert orthopedic center. It's disturbs me to know that Dr lee has I'm quite sure received complaints and perhaps so many that nevada orthopedic and spine let him.go. The patients that are not aware of any complaints might be unfortunate and have Dr lee for their surgeon. I hope and pray they find out about him.before that happens.

mr. show details mr.
by Roger Warrick on Oct 15th, 2015

Dr. Lee is a highly professional Surgeon. I am well pleased with my surgery. I would recommend Dr. Lee to anyone that needs a skillful and caring doctor. He was courteous to me and my spouse at all times. His late night visits at the Hospital showed he was interested in my well being. He accurately diagnosed my problem, and the surgery was successful.

Absolutely Wonderful Doctor! show details Absolutely Wonderful Doctor!
Oct 10th, 2015

After years of excruciating lower back pain and several alternative treatments, I saw Dr. Lee to obtain his opinion. I felt very competent with Dr. Lee; he gave me ample time to ask questions and he answered every one of them. I never felt rushed by him; he has a wonderful personality and bedside manner. He performed an L4-L5 spinal fusion and did an excellent job. His follow up was phenomenal. It's been approximately 5 weeks since surgery and I am already at least 50% better than prior to surgery. After my full recovery, we are expecting an improvement rate of 80% or better. I would highly recommend Dr. Daniel Lee to anyone seeking pain relief for lower back pain and spinal issues!

INCOMPETENT AND/OR NEGLIGENT! show details INCOMPETENT AND/OR NEGLIGENT!
Aug 28th, 2015

I searched for an orthopedist with a good rating, waited over 4 weeks to see him. After waiting in the office for 1 hour and 30 minutes, Doctor Lee entered the room and spent 4 MINUTES to diagnosis my problem. I brought the MRI's with me and he DID NOT EVEN BATHER TO LOOK AT IT. He only looked at the X'rays. THAT IS INCOMPETENCE AND/OR NEGLIGENCE. He said that I have a pinched nerve and need to go to physiotherapy. Period. 4 minutes top! I previously contacted a Nationwide Orthopedist group who said that my back was in very bad condition and that I needed immediate surgery. As per my MRI, I have severe degenerative discs disease, several bone spurs, scoliosis, discs moving, restriction of the spine canals, etc.. A little respect for the patient will have been to take another few minutes to explain my situation and my options.

by Franklin McKenzie on Jul 12th, 2015

Dr Lee has treated me for over three years, and with his professional care, I am feeling better and on my way to better health. Dr lee is a very seasoned doctor, and knows what he is doing when caring for his patients. Every medical issue that I had, Dr Lee was able to diagnoise and called out the plan for treatment. I am ever so thankful for Dr Lee.

by Chris on Jun 19th, 2015

Dr Lee and his staff are some of the best, people i have ever dealt with. In Jan of 2015 i lost feeling in my right foot due to a pinched sciatic nerve AKA foot drop. I saw Dr Lee on a Friday and he performed the surgery the next day. 6 months out I am better than I was before i had the surgery. Thanks to Dr Lee for his quick and precis diagnosis and treatment . Thank you Dr Lee

Success show details Success
by W L Hagman on Apr 11th, 2015

A complete success, took place just as described prior to surgery.

Best Orthopedic Surgeon show details Best Orthopedic Surgeon
by Barb on Jan 28th, 2015

Dr. Lee and his surgical assistant (McCook) is very compassionate and right to the point.

Feb 22nd, 2014

Dr. Lee went over my MRI and told me what his diagnosis was. I didn't get a chance to ask him any questions. He simply got up and left without saying a word. I didn't know whether he was coming back.

Minute Man! show details Minute Man!
Aug 10th, 2013

In the middle of my exam, he answered his phone! What ever you do get a SECOND OPINION! Your service will depend on weather you have good insurance!

One of the best! Gave me my life back show details One of the best! Gave me my life back
by JGantos on Jun 15th, 2013

Dr. Lee is one of the best orthopedic in Las Vegas! I had a failed ACDF surgery a year prior by a nuro in town who blew me off when I went back to see him! I was referred to Dr Lee by a friend of mine. he spent a lot of time explaining my condition! He gave me time to think about options! Dr Lee fixed my first surgery by redoing it as I did not fuse and also fused the level above as it was also bulging and very narrow. It has been 3 months since my surgery I am off the medications I had been on over a year and a half and I feel great! Thank you for giving me my life back plane and simple!!!!! He is a caring doctor who only want what is in your best interest!

by John K. on Jun 3rd, 2013

I have been to Dr. Lee's office four or five times and have found him without exception to be friendly, approachable and direct. His staff members were courteous and helpful. The surgical procedure I required went off without a hitch and I experienced immediate improvement. Every other doctor I have visited has had nothing but high praise for Dr. Lee. I recommend him highly.

MORE Than Words Can Say show details MORE Than Words Can Say
by Maria Gomez on May 22nd, 2013

Dr. Lee did NOT see me as a patient. He made me feel more important than words can be expressed during my painful experience. He made me feel he needed to attend to my severely damaged ankle, foot, and fibula. I THANK GOD every day for placing Dr. Lee in my path when NO ONE and NOBODY in three hospitals specialized in orthopedics wanted to assist me. Dr. Lee didn't have to think twice about attending me and scheduled an appointment five days after for surgery. To my friends, I write, do not hesitate, Dr. Lee is the 'perfect professional' for a solution. NO ONE and NOBODY is paying me to write my testimony about Dr. Lee. I want to express my gratitude to Dr. Lee: God bless you by guiding your hands to all those with medical attention. This creates YOU as A SPECIAL and VERY UNIQUE PROFESSIONAL SAMARITAN and HUMAN BEING.*

works for insurance companies show details works for insurance companies
Mar 22nd, 2013

Horrible wait times. Staff so incompetent they couldn't take blood pressure reading. Very hurried. Not at all professional or caring. Sent me for a test, came in said test said I was faking it and he couldn't help me. Never even went over my test results with me!! All he cares about is his pocket book!!! I was warned about him by another medical professional I have seen for over 20 years (obviously ot the referring doctor) and I should have listened!!!

by rodolfo salazar on Mar 21st, 2013

Dr.Lee is an intelegent, attentive physician, with a warm bedside manner. The staff was always courteous and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Lee and his staff .

Daniel Lee show details Daniel Lee
by cody courtney on Mar 8th, 2013

Dr.Lee was my surgeon for me ankle reconstruction. He was extremely attentive and always polite, Appointments where available at my convenience. He has by far been one of my favorite doctors to interact with; I would recommend him to anybody else any time.

A human being 1st doctor 2nd show details A human being 1st doctor 2nd
by Caroline De Santis on Feb 27th, 2013

I have been unfortunate enough to have been through several back operations.On a referral to Dr Lee from my own pain management doctor. He had performed what could only be called (magic surgery) on his own elderly father. I found he is probably one of the most caring doctors that I have ever had to meet. He had me relaxed and laughing and every visit his demeanor is always the same as I said a human being! He came to see me every single day while I was in the hospital (weekends included) definitely unheard of. On all my follow up visits I never felt like I didn't have his attention, or that I couldn't ask him any question without being thought foolish. Because of this and my condition, I am about to have another back operation. Once again he took the time to go over my options. Dr Lee and his staff are all very caring especially Angelica, the lady who organizes it all, so Dr Lee can do what he does best, be the best doctor in my opinion that we have in Las Vegas.

review on Dr. Daniel Lee show details review on Dr. Daniel Lee
by Shawn Burgbacher on Jan 23rd, 2013

Dr. Lee is a prompt, no nonsense kind of doctor. He is courteous and makes sure the proper diagnostics are performed to treat you. He weighs all options for you and is very good about following up on his patients. He truly cares about his patients, and I highly recommend him.

Blessed Patient show details Blessed Patient
by Leonardo Mejia on Jan 21st, 2013

I had a terrible accident few moths ago, which I lost my memory and I had a lot broken bones all over. Dr. Lee performed a blessed surgery in both of my arms. Thank to God and Dr. Lee, my arms are now in perfect conditions. But Dr. Lee, not only cared and worried about my ams recuperation, he also worried about my memory recuperation. I really want to thank Dr. Lee, for his care as a doctor and care as a human being. God keep blessing your hands and heart.

Oct 24th, 2012

HE IS A REALLY GOOD DOCTOR THE SERVICE WAS REALLY GOOD AND WE ARE REALLY HAPPY WE DEFINITELY RECOMMENDED!!

Grateful for care, wish I had more time show details Grateful for care, wish I had more time
Sep 20th, 2012

Dr. Lee remedied a severe problem of mine. I'm grateful for that.

Phenomenal an Dedicated show details Phenomenal an Dedicated
Sep 18th, 2012

It turned out, after a collision, that I had several issues with my neck and back. Dr. Lee has been incredibe in taking care of my medical problems while always remebering that there was a human being attached to those problems. I do not want any other medical issues. However, if I had to have more problems, I would wish for them to be orthopedeic in nature, because I truly TRUST Dr. Lee

The Best Ortho Surgeon Ever! show details The Best Ortho Surgeon Ever!
Sep 8th, 2012

Dr. Lee has been a true God Send for me. Before I had my spinal fusion I had no quality of life. In one word he is "AWESOME", he gave me back my life. I am able to walk without aid, where as before I was not. I am so grateful to him. He is also personable and kind. He takes time to go over my questions and provides answers that are clear. I have before and will continue to recommend him to others.

I highly recommend this doctor! show details I highly recommend this doctor!
Sep 5th, 2012

Dr. Lee performed my surgery; with a small incision that only caused minimal bruising; he stitched it (plastic surgery style)underneath the skin leaving a scar in a small straight line. I attend the Green Valley location. Its easily accessable and very large. His staff is very friendly and attentive with prescription refils, therapy referrals, and billing matters. Dr. Lee has excellent bed side manner. I highly recommend this doctor.

Excellent Experience! show details Excellent Experience!
Jul 29th, 2012

Having almost fully recovered I fell like my experience was too good to be true. A few months ago I broke my right humerus. My job requires heavy lifting on a regular basis, and I also try to keep in shape. With the injury I was very concerned that I would be permanently affected and unable to do everything was able to prior. Lucky for me the specialist I was referred to was Dr. Lee.Upon examination he explained to me very clearly why surgery was the best way to go. He and his staff were very accommodating as far as setting up the surgery and further appointments.Following the surgery he stressed the importance of taking it easy, as that would be my quickest route to recovery. With his advice I had the cast off in less than for weeks. Another concern was my range of motion, which I had read would be limited following that type of break. Again, with his advice, I had my full range of motion back less than 5 weeks after the cast was removed. I found this truly amazing because a friend with a similar break never recovered his.Thanks to Dr. Lee's advice I feel I've made a very speedy recovery. I look forward to getting back to doing everything I had prior to my injury soon, and I have Dr. Lee to thank entirely for that!Thank You Dr. LeeBen D

Jun 20th, 2012

HI MI NAME IS ANGEL GUTIERREZ AND I WANT TO THANKS DR. DANIEL D. LEE, M.D FOR HELPING ME WITH MI RIGHT FEET NOW I CAN WALK AGAIN .. AND THANKS FOR HIS OPINIONS AND HE TAKE GOOD CARE OF MI FEET ... I WILL RECOMEND DR.DANIEL D. LEE TO MI FRIENDS AND FAMILY BECAUSE HES A GREAT DR. AND RESPONSEBLE WITH HES WORK ... SINCERLY , THANK YOU

Compasionate, Caring, Doctor show details Compasionate, Caring, Doctor
Jun 14th, 2012

After my first visit with Dr. Lee I decided that he was the perfect caregiver for my condition and I look forward to giving him the opportunity to care for my back as his approach to my care I feel was spot on!

Jan 8th, 2012

Would not recommend!!!

Healing the Inspector show details Healing the Inspector
Dec 13th, 2011

Dr Lee has gone above and beyond any of my expectations. I severely broke my leg two years ago and have been under Dr. Lees care since then. It was such a bad break it did not heal for over a year and a half. Dr Lee was patient and did not rush to do unecessary procedures that would have just cost more time and money. He assured me that he would do whatever it took to heal my leg. The thing that I appreciated the most is that he made me feel special in the fact that I was his patient and not a number and that he would give better care than anyone else would. I am firm believer that he did give me the best care possible. I am happy to report that after two years my leg is completly healed. His staff also treated me like a part of the family. Sometimes they didnt have a choice as made sure they knew how much I appreciated them. Dr Lee and his entire staff get a great rating from me. He took a tragic accident and turned it to a bareable experience.

Oct 20th, 2011

Was canceleDon 3 times after they are the ones that schedule my appointmentgiving no choice on when to schedule it. So I always had to find people to work for me and then they cancel. Got a call on forth try I hfasd choice cancel appointment our see the pa. chose to see pa just so I could get my physical therapy started.now in the office and have waited over 2 hours. Will not be comming back here. Time for a new dr

ins payment junkie show details ins payment junkie
Jul 8th, 2011

Dr. Lee's ablitity to treat this patient with any sign of him possibly caring at is nonexistent. After nearly an hour wait I was rushed out of the treatment room with THREE "good byes" after a 7 minute evaluation! As a business owner myself there is NO way I could ever stay in business if I treated my clients that way! He obviously got his $ from the insurance company and wanted me gone. Dr. Lee is just another man with M.D. after his name purely for the $ because the insurance company told me that he simply has a per patient rate for the evaluation he supposedly gave me. The insurance company also told me the evaluation normally runs from 1-2 hours not 7 lousy minutes! !!! I suppose he might be a good surgeon but, I wouldn't let him cut on me with an attitude like his!

Quick diagnosis, caring and knowledgeable staff show details Quick diagnosis, caring and knowledgeable staff
by A. Henson on Oct 14th, 2009

Dr. Lee was the 3rd Dr. I had seen who was able to diagnosis my problem immediately. He was quick to resolve the problem as well, scheduling me for surgery the night of my first visit. Although it was the beginning of a long recovery, he was able to all of my back problems permanently. He is kind as well, and will take the time to explain things in a clear and concise manner.

He's The Best show details He's The Best
by Judy on Aug 30th, 2009

I would highly recommend Dr. Lee not only for his accurancy in diagnosing a problem, (HE WAS THE THIRD ORTHO SURGEON I HAD BEEN TO)but in his follow-up, care, bedside manner and actually, RETURNING CALLS ON A FRIDAY EVENING AFTER HOURS AND DURING THE DAY IMMEDIATELY AFTER I CALLED A FEW WEEKS AFTER SURGERY WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS HAVING A PROBLEM AND HE WAS CONCERNED ENOUGH TO CALL AND DISCUSS WITH ME. He even went so far as to give me names and numbers of patients who had had the same surgery so I could get a feel for what was lying ahead. He takes the time to explain things and go over pros and cons which is highly unusual. His nursing staff is wonderful and have gone out of their way to assist me. I think the wait time is a little longer than usual because Dr. Lee takes time with each patient, but I'm sure I'm getting his attention when I'm there. He's the best and as a patient I really do appreciate his care/concern and patience.