A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Phuc Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Phuc Nguyen, Family Practitioner, Geriatrician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Phuc Dang Nguyen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Phuc D. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Phuc Nguyen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Phuc Nguyen practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Westminster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Westminster Family Physicians and Westminster Geriatric Doctors.