A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Storch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Storch is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Storch
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Storch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Storch, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Storch graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Storch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel David Storch MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Storch practice?
- Dr. Daniel Storch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Storch practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Columbia, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Catonsville, MD.
See Columbia Psychiatrists.