A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Storch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Storch is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Storch, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Storch graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Storch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel David Storch MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Storch practice?
- Dr. Daniel Storch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Storch practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Columbia, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Catonsville, MD.
See Columbia Psychiatrists and Columbia Geriatric Doctors.