A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Tran is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tran
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tran Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Tran, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Tran has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Dinh Tran MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Tran practice?
- Dr. Daniel Tran has 5 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Tran practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Woodbridge, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA and Stafford, VA.
See Woodbridge Surgeons.