A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Tran is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Tran, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Critical Care
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Tran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Dinh Tran MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Tran practice?
- Dr. Daniel Tran has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Tran practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Surgeons.