Orthopedic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist
9411 N Oak Trfy
Ste 240
Kansas City, MO 64155
816-468-8632
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Compassionate Doctor, great staff  |  show details
by Deborah L. on Feb 25th, 2014

Dr. Weed and his staff treated me with such kindness and care. I can' say enough great things about them. My surgery went very well and I have confidence that I will continue to heal and recover under his care. Best orthopedic doctor in the area.

|  Never Healed after Surgery  |  show details
by Cory Heyer on Jul 24th, 2009

I had my right knee scoped and the pain never went away. At my post op follow up apointment I was told it takes 6months or so to feel normal. Three months later I had different surgery to repair torn ligaments in my wrist by a different surgeon and it healed and I still had pain from the knee surgery so i called Dr Weeds office they scheduled me to come in and have him look at it. Dr. Weed said he could give me a cortazone shot for inflamation or I could have another MRI and do it all over again. I received the shot and it felt better for about 3 weeks. I then received a bill in the mail for the visit. I talked to the office about being billed as I had already paid for the surgery that didn't heal. They said my post op was only good 90 days after surgery Too Bad.