Dr. Daniel Weed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Weed?

August 13th, 2017

Horrible front-end staff one woman in particular

I have an appointment with dr. We recently but didn't get to see him. I walked into the waiting room and stood at front desk while blonde middle-aged woman behind counter look down and ignored me while I stood on bad knees finally she acknowledged me she says checking in I say yes. Then she starts at Mona Singh me about some paperwork that I didn't finish filling out from the mail so so she hands me the paperwork and all it was was an emergency contact that I had neglected to put big whoop! Going real good so far. She's an admonishes me that my license is expired and it was by about 15 days being disabled is hard to get around and I don't drive anyway so I figure 15-day Grace. Would be okay especially at the doctor's office. She acted like she was going to write me a ticket for a minute. I then go for my wallet and she says I don't want to see it in a real terse tone of voice so I'm like okay. So she's got all my paperwork and I hand her MRI results on my knees from my pain doctor she says did you bring the desk, tersely again, I say of course not no one said anything about bringing a disc. She says tersely and rather happily with a smile we are going to have to make another appointment Dr Weed won't see you without the disc and she finished with a smile. We then got into an argument man where every time the front office manager would walk away she would give me cutesy smiles. I'm telling you she was the worst person I have ever had to deal with in my life and if that's the kind of person that Dr Weed has in his front office then I don't want to see him and I suggest all you people out there to steer clear up this blonde-headed middle-aged woman... I got it ride to the doctor's office I live 65 miles north of it and she's made me appointment for the next month I told her to forget it. Then unbelievably she threatens to call nine-one-one on me because I'm giving her the same smile that she's giving me, I'm not kidding here. I asked her what do you think the cops are your personal servants what's the Charges going to be smiling? Anyhow there's my review it was worst front office experience I have ever encountered from this blonde haired middle-aged rude woman who should not be working around people.

March 31st, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Weed.

June 21st, 2016

Completely inaccurate diagnosis from an MRA, said there was nothing wrong with my shou

February 26th, 2014

Compassionate Doctor, great staff

Dr. Weed and his staff treated me with such kindness and care. I can' say enough great things about them. My surgery went very well and I have confidence that I will continue to heal and recover under his care. Best orthopedic doctor in the area.

July 24th, 2009

Never Healed after Surgery

I had my right knee scoped and the pain never went away. At my post op follow up apointment I was told it takes 6months or so to feel normal. Three months later I had different surgery to repair torn ligaments in my wrist by a different surgeon and it healed and I still had pain from the knee surgery so i called Dr Weeds office they scheduled me to come in and have him look at it. Dr. Weed said he could give me a cortazone shot for inflamation or I could have another MRI and do it all over again. I received the shot and it felt better for about 3 weeks. I then received a bill in the mail for the visit. I talked to the office about being billed as I had already paid for the surgery that didn't heal. They said my post op was only good 90 days after surgery Too Bad.

July 6th, 2017