Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Compassionate Doctor, great staff show details Compassionate Doctor, great staff
by Deborah L. on Feb 25th, 2014

Dr. Weed and his staff treated me with such kindness and care. I can' say enough great things about them. My surgery went very well and I have confidence that I will continue to heal and recover under his care. Best orthopedic doctor in the area.

Never Healed after Surgery show details Never Healed after Surgery
by Cory Heyer on Jul 24th, 2009

I had my right knee scoped and the pain never went away. At my post op follow up apointment I was told it takes 6months or so to feel normal. Three months later I had different surgery to repair torn ligaments in my wrist by a different surgeon and it healed and I still had pain from the knee surgery so i called Dr Weeds office they scheduled me to come in and have him look at it. Dr. Weed said he could give me a cortazone shot for inflamation or I could have another MRI and do it all over again. I received the shot and it felt better for about 3 weeks. I then received a bill in the mail for the visit. I talked to the office about being billed as I had already paid for the surgery that didn't heal. They said my post op was only good 90 days after surgery Too Bad.