A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Dada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Dada is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dada graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dada has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Crozer-Chestermedical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Olushola Dada MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Daniel O. Dada practice?
- Dr. Daniel Dada has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Dada practices Pediatrics near Chester, PA.
See Chester Pediatricians.