Dr. Daniel Dahle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Dahle?

September 18th, 2013

I just read the other reviews and thought I should write something. Dr. Dahle is very honest and down to earth. In some situations you may not want to hear what he has to say but he will tell you anyway. I have seen this man save a new born baby that was not breathing. That baby is now six years old and without Dr. Dahle we wouldnt have him. After that I chose him for our family doctor and he delivered my last child. He is an amazing and talented doctor whom I would trust with my families life and do. Remember doctors just practice medicine, they dont know everything. As for Dr. Dahle practice makes perfect and he has been practicing for a long time.

August 10th, 2013

I have gone to Dr. Dahle for various medical problem for almost 20 years as did my husband and found him to be most knowledgeable and thorough. He is easy to talk to and asks the right questions regarding my medical problems. When I have been gone from my home for long periods of time and needed medical attention elsewhere I could always call and get any of my medical records for current problem in a speedy manner.

May 28th, 2013

GOOD FAMILY DR. AND A NICE PERSON TO TALK TO.

April 21st, 2013

Dont do it

He doesnt care at all. Wont help you. If at all drive to someone who knows something.

July 20th, 2015