Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Dahlinghaus
Dr. Daniel Dahlinghaus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Dahlinghaus is affiliated with Resurrection Medical Center, Resurrection Hospital and Holy Family Medical Center. Dr. Dahlinghaus has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Dahlinghaus has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Daniel Dahlinghaus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Fernando Lamounier
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Chicago, IL 0 mi13
Dr. Nora Hansen
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Chicago, IL 0 mi27
Dr. Philip Theodoropoulos
Chicago, IL 0 mi22