A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel DaJusta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel DaJusta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. DaJusta graduated from Universidade Federal Do Ceara, Fortaleza.
Dr. DaJusta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel G DaJusta MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel G. DaJusta practice?
- Dr. Daniel DaJusta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel DaJusta practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Urologists.