A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Dalton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Dalton is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Dalton, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalton graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Dalton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Swedish American Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dalton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Dalton practice?
Dr. Daniel Dalton practices Urology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Westmont, IL and Glenview, IL.
See Chicago Urologists.