A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Dalton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Dalton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dalton
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dalton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Dalton, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalton graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dalton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Swedish American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel P Dalton MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Dalton practice?
- Dr. Daniel Dalton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Dalton practices Urology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Westmont, IL and Glenview, IL.
See Chicago Urologists.