A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Daluga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Daluga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daluga
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Daluga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Daluga, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Daluga graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Daluga has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Jasper County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Daluga MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Daluga practice?
- Dr. Daniel Daluga has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Daluga practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Surgeons and Lafayette Sports Medicine Doctors.