A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Daluga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Daluga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Daluga, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Daluga graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Daluga has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Jasper County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Daluga accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans