Learn more about Dr. Daniel Daluga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Daluga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daluga
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Daluga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Daluga, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Daluga graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Daluga has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Jasper County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Daluga MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Daluga practice?
- Dr. Daniel Daluga has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Daluga practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Surgeons.