A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Daly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Daly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Daly, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Daly graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Daly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Martin Daly MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Daly practice?
- Dr. Daniel Daly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Daly practices Surgery near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Surgeons.