Dr. Daniel Daly Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Daly?

Absolutely absent bedside manner

Posted on September 20th, 2017

Never introduced himself or his companion. Never asked anything about me. Reiterated my reason for making an appointment in an argumentative fashion. Examed me in a very uncomfortable manner. First time he denied my complaint. Then he said, oh, yes, ok. When he said he could maybe do something, I said that I'd rather see someone else. Both he and the NP immediately turned around and walked out without a single word. Do not go to him. I wouldn't trust this guy to do anything nevermind perform surgery on me.

follow -up needs check -up

Posted on October 29th, 2012

Dr Daily is a good doc but his staff come off as uncareing and a lack of concern for his patients after a surgery.I had a lypoma removed about a month ago from two areas came back to get stiches removed on area they left them in I called to get them removed and was told to get a family member to do it. How rude and unprofessional I am going to their office to ask them to remove it the story on that remains to be seen. I not a happy camper. I wont return to him again should sur.gery be necessary

Decent doctor

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

I finally needed surgery for a hernia that I have had, and he was alright. He sent in an intern to ask questions at first, which in my opinion, unprofessional without introducing himself. He did offer extra procedures while he was operating to help deal with the pain, which was very much appreciated. Overall the experience with this doctor was average to above average.

Posted on September 11th, 2017