A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Danahey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Danahey, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Danahey, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Danahey graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Danahey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel G Danahey MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel G. Danahey practice?
- Dr. Daniel Danahey has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Danahey practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery near Glen Ellyn, IL.
See Glen Ellyn Otolaryngologists and Glen Ellyn Surgeons.