Dr. Daniel Daniels Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Daniels?

Lengthy wait time

Posted on August 14th, 2017

wannabe patient

Posted on September 20th, 2016

while a practice can live or die by the office staff, I had a great experience when I called to schedule routine maintenance. pam was courteous, polite, had a sense of what's up. next day another staff member called, just the opposite, sorry.

Posted on October 14th, 2015

He is a competent doctor by all means, but acted like I was wasting his time when my general doctor referred me to him. Didn't listen to me at all. Atrocious bedside manner.

Well Satisfied Patient

Posted on June 18th, 2013

Dr. Daniels is a very professional Doctor. He relates to his patients with a full understanding of thier situation and explains clearly what proceedures he intends to take. I was a little scared due to previous experience with a Cancer operation in another State. He put me completely at ease and I felt that I was given top notch care. I would recommend him with complete confidence.

Posted on April 10th, 2012

Highly recommended. Excellent follow-up.

Posted on March 17th, 2012

This Doctor Obviously has a clear understanding of what he recomended to treat my illness. He was also on time with my appointment which is rare these days with doctors

Sarah W.

Posted on August 3rd, 2009

After seeing my primary doctor several times, I felt like I was wasting money just to be told "you're fine" or "everything looks good." One day I grew too concerned and drove myself to the ER to be given the right attention to my area of concern. The doctor told me her thoughts and concerns and ordered me to get an endoscopy. I heard Dr. Daniels was a great doctor and so I tried him out for an endoscopy consultation. His staff were so polite and warm, it made me feel much more at ease to know that they were there to help me over and beyond their job expectations. When he came into the office, he was so thorough with his questioning and examination. I usually fear going to the hospital or getting seen by doctors but he and his staff cleared the air of tension that I was having. The day I went for the endoscopy, I sat just minutes in the waiting room and was received warmly with exceptional professionalism by the receptionist, nurses, anesthesiologist, and by himself. I don't remember when I went under, but after waking up, I was offered a drink, a result, and a smile. I would recommend Dr. Daniels to anyone and everyone. I couldn't think of a better way to thank him and the staff than to say it publicly and tell others about my experience. Thank you Dr. Daniels and staff!

Posted on November 23rd, 2017