A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Danso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Danso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Danso
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Danso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Danso, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Danso graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Danso has 11 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Danso MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Danso practice?
- Dr. Daniel Danso has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Danso practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Midland, MI.
See Midland Internists, Midland Hematologists, and Midland Oncologists.