A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Danso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Danso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Danso
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Danso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Danso, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Danso graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Danso has 11 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Danso MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Danso practice?
- Dr. Daniel Danso has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Danso practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Midland, MI.
See Midland Internists, Midland Hematologists, and Midland Oncologists.