A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Danso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Danso is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Danso, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Danso graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Danso has 11 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Danso MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Danso practice?
- Dr. Daniel Danso has 5 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Danso practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Midland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bay City, MI and Clare, MI.
See Midland Internists, Midland Hematologists, and Midland Oncologists.