inactive

Daniel A Danyo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

August 8th, 2016
Years ago, Danyo prescribed me opioids and slowly upped my dose until he had me taking 120 milligrams of Oxycontin twice a day, several Dilaudids and Percocets daily, and other medications as well. This caused Severe Physical Dependency. I have talked to other doctors about this, and they say this dose was so high it was dangerous and not medically justified. As a result, I am physically damaged and I am permanently clinically depressed. Stay away from this "man". He destroyed my life!

April 21st, 2015
A great physician
Dr Daniel Danyo is one of the best doctors I've ever met. His knowledge of the field of spinal are related injuries and treatments is extensive and his treatment options are wide and free of establishment bias. Dr Danyo's embracing of the concept of wellness in this sort of practice is refreshing. It's obvious that he cares deeply for his patients and his objective is wellness, not overtreatment or unnecessary treatment.

February 8th, 2015
Stuffy Staff....no bedside manners
Stuck up staff........a very cold atmosphere. Treated like a page in a book, not a patient. Dr Danyo....take his sweet time getting an ex ray like 5 visits later.. Spends maybe 6 minutes with you.....and simply walks away..onto his next 250.00. Not a feel good environment . Would not and will not reccomend . Check review first..ALWAYS!!!

February 11th, 2014
I seeked out Dr. Danyo after getting a diagnosis of nerve damage. He was referred to me by my primary care physician and neighbor. I can't say enough about my experience from the minute I called to my follow up appointment with him 3 weeks later. he was very thorough, providing options and his staff was awesome!!! I can't wait to do the acupuncture and the personal training!

November 19th, 2013
Just a crappy way to treat people
I called as a potential new patient, Dr. Danyo was referred to me by one of my clients. I pressed #2 and left a polite message, stating my issues ect and asked for a call back. It's now 3 days later and I'm still waiting, apparently they didn't like the sound of my voice, I don't know. I am self employed and always return phone calls/texts even if I don't have time available or don't do what a client would like done, it's called common courtesy. Maybe his staff needs a class on it. And by the way, the email is incorrect so don't waste your time typing out a nice email either. Find another doctor because if this is how his staff treats people I would hate to see how the doctor treats people.

November 19th, 2013
After two back surgeries I was referred to Dr. Danyo for pain management. I could not be happier, I no longer take pain meds, I have had Spinal Ablation therapy and am pain free. Dr. Danyo always gives me lots of information, advice and encouragement. He has given me back my life, I would highly recommend him to anyone with chronic pain.

March 5th, 2013
Not the best experience
Dr, Danyo is not really a detail person. He doesn't ask a lot of questions and he doesn't give very detailed explanations when asked. He always seems in a hurry and doesn't give off a very good aura. The office staff is terrible. They very rarely answer the phone and don't return calls in a timely manner. They are short and not very friendly. They made me wait 45 minutes for a scheduled appointment. I could not recommend Dr. Danyo or his office to anyone.

August 26th, 2012
Dr. Danyo was the ONLY doctor out of 4 specialists that I went to that actually fixed the problem (severely herniated disc). One simple procedure (involved "spinal" shots, under a floroscope) and I was "on the mend" in a huge way. I went back to work 3 days later. All that happened in Jan. 2007; I've not had back pain since then (and most of my life I've had back pain). I have recommended Dr. Danyo 3 times to coworkers who have all had very good outcomes. Please compare that to the superficial rating criteria. By the way, 3 of the 4 "specialists" I went to passed me along to a different specialist (were they afraid to work on me?).Dr. Danyo was the last specialist. He took me on short notice (I was in terrible pain)....He got it done.

March 25th, 2012
Rating Dr Danyo
Dr. Danyo had to try different approuches in dealing with my spine nerve damage. I am at a point where current drugs are helping to lower my pain. After my accident I was having 4to5 day with major pain, now it is 1-2 days. I would give Dr. Danyo a 4 star rating.

December 8th, 2011
Was let down by this Doctor.
I am not into bashing so I will just say "Please do yourself a favor and find another doctor". My experience and the others I have heard are not favorable.

October 20th, 2010
Excellent office and medical care
Before seeing Dr Danyo the first time, I read all the patient reviews. Even though there were some harsh reviews among the good ones, ,I decided to see for myself.I could not have been more pleased. The staff were friendly and efficient and Dr. Danyo was extremely personable and professional. I rate this doctor 10 out of 10.

March 3rd, 2010
Great Place
When I walked into Dr. Danyo's office I was in excruciating pain and unable to walk without assistance. Dr. Danyo took my immediate pain away with accupuncture and within second was able to walk on my own. I felt 50% better instantly. I received an epidural to complete the treatment and was treated with kindness, respect and great professionalism. The office took the extra time to call me days later to see how I was feeling and that meant alot to me. I meant that they cared. Their Wellness Center also includes a workout area with a professional trainer who is there to help with any physical therapy needs. This place is really well rounded and the atmosphere is calming from the moment you walk in. I will definately return if needed and recommend Dr. Danyo to everyone I meet.