A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Daube:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Daube, Otolaryngologist, Facial Plastics, Medical Spa, ENT Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Daube, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Daube graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Daube has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Campbell Daube MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Daube practice?
- Dr. Daniel Daube has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Daube practices Otolaryngology, Otology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Panama City, FL.
See Panama City Otolaryngologists, Panama City Plastic Surgeons, and Panama City Surgeons.