Overall Review

July 9th, 2016
Dr Danube "Plastic Surgeon"
I had Dr Danube inject both in my forhead. First time for me. My eyelids became swollen and painfully puffy.. When I went for a follow up. He acted like it was my fault. I have since found a better "Plastic Surgeon" His manager is very rude.

December 12th, 2015
A Focused Professional
A focused professional in every sense of the word with great people skills. His diagnosis and treatment were first rate. He listens well and responds appropriately. I would recommend him (ENT) with no reservations.

June 13th, 2015
Rhinoplasty
Just got Rhinoplasty from Dr. Daube! A friend referred me to him after she got her nose done and absolutely loved his work. I still met with every PS in the are just to get a feel for each Dr. And see what each one had to say. He had a great personality, explained everything to me very thorough, we took 3-D pictures and he kind of gave me a realistic idea of the outcome. Dr. Daube and his at , are me feel very comfortable and safe. I felt like I was in good hands each visit. Can't wait to use him for more cosmetic procedures. I am very very glad I choose him to work on my face. I would highly recommend hime to everyone thinking about facial work done, whether it be for cosmetic reasons or otherwise. Great bedside manners!

May 27th, 2015
Dr. Daube took care of my daughter on an emergency visit to his office. He was great with her and even though she was nervous, he made her feel alright about being at the doctor's office. After we left she said she liked him a lot and that he was funny, which is a HUGE compliment.

May 27th, 2015
My son's pediatrician was not seeing pantients, but Dr. Daube's office was able to fit in an unscheduled visit. He got my son fixed up and saved us from an ER visit during a holiday weekend. He was thorough and quick, but also compassionate.

May 26th, 2015
Great Dr.
Friends tell me Dr. Daube is the best so that is why I scheduled. His office was very busy and he was running behind but the staff explained that to me and the wait wasn't very long actually. He is straight to the point and spent about 5-10 mins with me speaking directly about my condition. I was happy with the tests he ordered and diagnosis and had surgery and am well on my way to an improved lifestyle. Thank you Dr. Daube.

July 14th, 2014
General
I have had numerous things done by Dr. Daube. My tonsils removed, my nose (deviated septum), and several other things. I can honestly say that Dr. Daube and his staff are world class. Not a single issue and all my fears/questions were answered in advanced. Not a better doc in bay County as far as I am concerned.

July 14th, 2014
I have had two surgeries by Dr. Daube that were both very successful. After having major sinus surgery, I was back to work in just a few days and had no issues. I have had past surgery by another ENT physician and would highly reccomend Dr. daube over anyone. He is very knowledgeable, professional and I have had nothing but great results!

April 8th, 2014
Stay away
I have used this Dr. For nose surgery, not cosmetic, but for sinus issues. I was also suppose to get rhinoplasty done. He forgot to do it. Yes I said he forgot, at least that is what he told me. Me reviewed my record when I questioned his and said, oh I forgot, wth! He said he would do it in 6-12 months free of surgery charge, I just had to pay for the anesthesiologist. Why should I have to pay more money he forgot, not me, I was trusting my Dr. To be a professional. As the months went on the price went up, at six months, my nose wasn't fully healed, price goes up, nine months - not ready yet, price goes up. At one year he refused to cover my surgery at all. And he still calls himself a professional. - I beg to differ with that title. Stay away, go see a real doctor.

April 4th, 2014
I am crazy about this Dr.!!! He is so attentive, kind and knowledgeable. I have received nothing but sincere compliments my clients make comments saying that I look refreshed, have I been on vacation, are you in love?, You look great, I can't believe you are 48. I would an have, recommended Dr. Daube to friends and family members. If looking natural and slowing the hands of time is important to you, this is the man for you.

February 28th, 2014
Dr. Daube is amazing!!!!! He has helped our 4 year old so much with his ears and throat! His amazing work leads to an easy recovery! He makes my son feel comfortable and happy. I have done nothing but recommend him to other moms!!!! And of course, our son loves seeing his commercial on TV!

August 20th, 2013
Consultation
This was my first visit to this office and I noticed the lobby area was not filled with people who had been waiting for a long period. This office seems to pace their appointments very well. I was greeted immediately by the receptionist. I liked the use of the ipad for part of the check in process - quick & easy to use. The staff & nurses I encountered were all professional & friendly. Dr. Daube was informative, attentive & gave me confidence in my choice for this consultation. Excellent first impression!