Dr Davis and his staff are first class show details Dr Davis and his staff are first class
by Chris on May 5th, 2016

Dr Davies and his staff are great. I always get excellent care . Everyone take the time to answer any question or concerns I may have. I can't recommend them enough. It's a first class service every time.

by NED BULMER on Mar 29th, 2016

DR. DAVIES is great. He takes as long as necessary to do a complete exam. Very focused. Nice personality. Good sense of humor. Staff are also great.

Feb 15th, 2016

I couldn't be happier then I am with Dr. Davies and all of the staff at Beacon Internal Medicine.

by Phelps Fullerton on Feb 14th, 2016

Best PCP & medical support staff you'll find.

Jan 31st, 2016

Dr. Davies has been my primary care physician for the past 7 years. He and his team do a fantastic job. Appointment setting is quick and easy and they always find a way to squeeze me in, even on short notice. Their care and follow-up are exceptional.

Cheerful and Approachable show details Cheerful and Approachable
by James C. McReynolds on Jan 21st, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Davies as my Primary Care Physician for about eight years. His diagnoses and advice have been right on. I have Parkinson's Disease, which requires special vigilance. He and his staff have been cheerful and always approachable - a pleasure to work with.

Dr. Davies > Every Other Doctor show details Dr. Davies > Every Other Doctor
by John on Jan 21st, 2016

Dr. Davies at Beacon Internal Medicine is the best Doctor I've ever had. I always feel comfortable and at home when in the office. Dr. Davies truly cares about his patients and takes the time to get to know them.

We're happy with our PCP!!! show details We're happy with our PCP!!!
by Doris Clum on Dec 18th, 2015

If you're looking for a personable, caring physician Dr Daniel Davies at Beacon Internal Medicine would be hard to beat. We've recommended him to friends who agree, we found him through a friend. Every one of the staff we've interacted with are also very friendly and caring.

by Sean C. on Dec 17th, 2015

Dr. Davies understands who I am and what my health and fitness goals are. He is open and I feel very comfortable discussing any health related issues with him.

by Bill Epperson on Dec 2nd, 2015

Dr Davies and staff have been my PCP for a number of years. Although I don't see a doctor very often, he and his PA Michelle have always been there to help if needed. I have high BP and rather than simply throw more meds at the condition, Dr Davies offers a more holistic approach. A good listener as well.

Nov 13th, 2015

Fortunate to be in a Beacon medical practice. Always feel well cared for and trust Dr Danial Davies medical knowledge. Staff assistance with appointments-medication need-emergencies- pleasant and effective..

Hospital Admin; Director HR & Benefits Admin; COBRA Admin; show details Hospital Admin; Director HR & Benefits Admin; COBRA Admin;
by "Uncle Pete" on Nov 5th, 2014

I am very impressed by the knowledge, courteousness, thoroughness and caring qualities exhibited by of all (the “Ms” comprising) Dr. Davies’ staff prior to and during my appointment with Dr. Davies, in addition to Dr. Davies himself. I sincerely thank the staff and highly recommend Dr. Davies as a PCP and / or internist to anyone in the greater Portsmouth (NH & ME) area.

by Hilda P. Versluys on Oct 16th, 2014

Dr. Davies is prompt, intellegent, keeps track of patients special medical or medication problems, is tuned in during the office visit. He is excellent with providing the best medications and always remembers of subsequent visits and tracks the medications carefully. He makes practical suggestions about better functioning for his patients.