Dr. Daniel Davies DO Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Portsmouth, NH

4.7

December 13th, 2016
I walk away from each visit very satisfied and feel I have been heard and helped.

September 27th, 2016
A Good Primary Care Physician
I've been with Dr. Davies for nearly two years and am very satisfied with his care. He listens to your comments, spends enough time with you and explains things clearly. My experience is he is prudent with testing and medicines. I feel this is good practice and works to your financial advantage. He or his staff responds to telephone calls in a timely fashion. The practices does a good job of booking appointments which is a real plus.

August 30th, 2016
Efficient as usual
From appointment scheduling, vitals taken, through examination, blood work and follow up phone call from the doctor, and sending info to dr Hyett.

August 22nd, 2016
Dr Davies is the best...
Dr Davies takes the time to listen, answer my questions and offer alternatives if I don't want to go the pharmaceutical route first to fix a problem. He's personable and knowledgable, easy to talk to. My 98 year old Mother loves him too!!! Every member of Beacon's staff that I've met have been very friendly and helpful.

August 21st, 2016
Sorry to be leaving
We are moving out of state, so will not be able to continue in the practice. We were thoroughly pleased with all our care under Dr Davies. Even though we only saw him once or twice a year, he always remembered us and did the necessary follow-up. The office staff was consistently courteous and efficient. Thanks to all for a very positive experience over 20 years.

August 15th, 2016
Dr Davies is wonderful and his staff is very helpful and friendly.

August 5th, 2016
Great people,, great health care providers
I always get the best service / health care from Dr Davies and his staff. I couldn't be happier with my dr and his staff. I always recommend the office to my friends and family .m

June 27th, 2016
Excellent service
Very thorough and caring service. Takes time to answer questions and makes sure I understand what he tells me.

June 14th, 2016
After taking the time to review my complex medical history, and asking me my personal goals for staying healthy and fit, Dr. Davies and I were able to develop a plan of action to reduce the amount of daily medication I needed based on changes I had already made in my dietary and exercise habits. A long term schedule to monitor ongoing results was also put in place. This is enlightened medicine, and I appreciate the positive, cooperative approach

May 5th, 2016
Dr Davis and his staff are first class
Dr Davies and his staff are great. I always get excellent care . Everyone take the time to answer any question or concerns I may have. I can't recommend them enough. It's a first class service every time.

March 29th, 2016
DR. DAVIES is great. He takes as long as necessary to do a complete exam. Very focused. Nice personality. Good sense of humor. Staff are also great.

February 15th, 2016
I couldn't be happier then I am with Dr. Davies and all of the staff at Beacon Internal Medicine.