Dr. Daniel Davies Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Davies?

Posted on December 13th, 2016

I walk away from each visit very satisfied and feel I have been heard and helped.

A Good Primary Care Physician

Posted on September 27th, 2016

I've been with Dr. Davies for nearly two years and am very satisfied with his care. He listens to your comments, spends enough time with you and explains things clearly. My experience is he is prudent with testing and medicines. I feel this is good practice and works to your financial advantage. He or his staff responds to telephone calls in a timely fashion. The practices does a good job of booking appointments which is a real plus.

Efficient as usual

Posted on August 30th, 2016

From appointment scheduling, vitals taken, through examination, blood work and follow up phone call from the doctor, and sending info to dr Hyett.

Dr Davies is the best...

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

Dr Davies takes the time to listen, answer my questions and offer alternatives if I don't want to go the pharmaceutical route first to fix a problem. He's personable and knowledgable, easy to talk to. My 98 year old Mother loves him too!!! Every member of Beacon's staff that I've met have been very friendly and helpful.

Sorry to be leaving

Posted on August 21st, 2016

We are moving out of state, so will not be able to continue in the practice. We were thoroughly pleased with all our care under Dr Davies. Even though we only saw him once or twice a year, he always remembered us and did the necessary follow-up. The office staff was consistently courteous and efficient. Thanks to all for a very positive experience over 20 years.

Posted on August 15th, 2016

Dr Davies is wonderful and his staff is very helpful and friendly.

Great people,, great health care providers

Posted on August 5th, 2016

I always get the best service / health care from Dr Davies and his staff. I couldn't be happier with my dr and his staff. I always recommend the office to my friends and family .m

Excellent service

Posted on June 28th, 2016

Very thorough and caring service. Takes time to answer questions and makes sure I understand what he tells me.

Posted on June 15th, 2016

After taking the time to review my complex medical history, and asking me my personal goals for staying healthy and fit, Dr. Davies and I were able to develop a plan of action to reduce the amount of daily medication I needed based on changes I had already made in my dietary and exercise habits. A long term schedule to monitor ongoing results was also put in place. This is enlightened medicine, and I appreciate the positive, cooperative approach

Dr Davis and his staff are first class

Posted on May 5th, 2016

Dr Davies and his staff are great. I always get excellent care . Everyone take the time to answer any question or concerns I may have. I can't recommend them enough. It's a first class service every time.

Posted on March 29th, 2016

DR. DAVIES is great. He takes as long as necessary to do a complete exam. Very focused. Nice personality. Good sense of humor. Staff are also great.

Posted on February 15th, 2016

I couldn't be happier then I am with Dr. Davies and all of the staff at Beacon Internal Medicine.