Dr. Daniel Davis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

January 9th, 2012
Great Doc!
I am currently in my 38th week of pregnancy. Dr. Davis has always made sure that I am informed and that I have no questions. The Nurse Practitioner and other physician that practices with him are great as well. Everyone is always polite and helpful. My only complaint is that I am a larger woman and the staff often forgets that I need a large size blood pressure cuff. I am really excited about reminding them every visit. Otherwise... WONDERFUL!!!!!!!

July 5th, 2011
Good Doctor; Horrible Office Staff
I recently saw Dr. Davis after a Pap Smear found abnormal cells. Dr. Davis himself was friendly and explained the results of my pap smear with clarity. However, I had several issues with the office staff. First, it was not explained that my visit was only for a consultation (I thought they would be doing further testing that day), and I then had to schedule another appointment for a colposcopy. I had to wait a month just to get in for the consultation and then they couldn't schedule the colposcopy for another month (despite my complete availability, as I don't work during the summers). When I finally came in for my long awaited colposcopy today, I was told that I was confused on my appointment time, which was moved two more weeks down the road. I told the receptionist that no one had called me to reschedule and no one answered the phone when I called this morning to confirm for myself. She told me that they absolutely do not reschedule without calling patients first and I must be forgetting the phone call which I surely received. When I got her to check my information, they had the wrong phone number for me. The receptionist had no sympathy when I explained that I did not want to wait THREE MONTHS after the original pap smear to find out if I have cancer. She only offered a half-hearted "sorry". Also, the office reported to my insurance that I had received a C-Section. I have never been pregnant. My insurance carrier was happy to contact the doctors to fix the problem, but it is beyond me how someone could not double check a name when entering confidential medical information.I went to Ob/Gyn & Associates immediately after my encounter with the rude staff at Southern Indiana Ob/Gyn and was given an appointment for this Friday morning. The receptionist there was very helpful and compassionate - she even apologized for my bad experience with the other office.

March 7th, 2011
I LOVE Dr. Davis! LOVE LOVE LOVE him :)