A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel DeArmond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel DeArmond, Thoracic Surgeon, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel DeArmond, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. DeArmond graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. DeArmond has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel T DeArmond MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. DeArmond practice?
- Dr. Daniel DeArmond has 5 office locations.
Dr. Daniel DeArmond practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: New Braunfels, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.