A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel De Armond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel De Armond, Thoracic Surgeon, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Armond
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel De Armond, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. De Armond graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. De Armond has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel De Armond MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel De Armond practice?
- Dr. Daniel De Armond has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel De Armond practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons and San Antonio Cardiothoracic Surgeons.