A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel De Oliveira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel De Oliveira is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel De Oliveira, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. De Oliveira graduated from Universidade Federal De Minas Gerais, Belo Horizonte.
Dr. De Oliveira has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Three Rivers Medical Center
- Angleton Danbury Medical Center
- Brazosport Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Domingues De Oliveira MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. De Oliveira practice?
- Dr. Daniel De Oliveira has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel De Oliveira practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Louisa, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Louisa Surgeons.