A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Debo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Debo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Debo graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Debo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
- Jewish Hospital, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Robert Debo DO is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Debo practice?
- Dr. Daniel Debo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Debo practices Gastroenterology near Wilmington, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH and Hillsboro, OH.
See Wilmington Gastroenterologists.