A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Debowy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Debowy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Debowy, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Debowy graduated from New York University.
Dr. Debowy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Jason Debowy MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Debowy practice?
- Dr. Daniel Debowy has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Debowy practices Psychiatry near Brighton, MA.
See Brighton Psychiatrists.