A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel DeFalcis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel DeFalcis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel DeFalcis, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. DeFalcis graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. DeFalcis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital of York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel DeFalcis MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel DeFalcis practice?
- Dr. Daniel DeFalcis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel DeFalcis practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near York, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA.
See York Physiatrists and York Pain Management Doctors.