A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel DeFlorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel DeFlorio, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. DeFlorio graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. DeFlorio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Mercy Hospital Joplin, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel P DeFlorio MD is a male Pathologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. DeFlorio practice?
- Dr. Daniel DeFlorio has 5 office locations.
Dr. Daniel DeFlorio practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Cytopathology near Springfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Joplin, MO and Carthage, MO.
See Springfield Pathologists.