A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Delgado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Delgado is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delgado
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Delgado Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Delgado graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Delgado MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Delgado practice?
- Dr. Daniel Delgado has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Delgado practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Panama City, FL.
See Panama City Psychiatrists.