Dr. Daniel Dellatorre MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Chevy Chase, MD

September 8th, 2011
sr. V.P. Investments
very excellent diagnostician,very attentive and very concerned and can be reached to discuss things on the telephone,a very rare trait these days

August 5th, 2010
tick tock, tick tock
For my first visit I waited over an hour to see the doctor. For my return visit I thought to make the first appointment of the day, at 7:30. I arrived a few minutes early thinking I would be in and out quickly. Come to find out the doctor does not even arrive to his office until 8:15. The response I received for why he would make appointments when he is not even in yet was "That is how he runs his practice". Once I saw the doctor he was very nice and thorough, but the waiting and scheduling was very unprofessional with no regard for my time.

May 25th, 2010
unprofessional support staff
We had an 8:00 am appt. time and were told to be there by 7:45. We arrived to find a dark and locked office. A staff person arrived at 8:10 and walked right by us in the hall outside the office without even looking at us - we were hard to miss as we were standing outside the door and the office is at the end of the hall. Once inside we were ignored for another five minutes - no apology for being late and keeping us standing in the hall for 25 minutes. We really like the doctor - he is great - but his office is antiquated and the support staff are not professional at all, in fact, I'd go so far as to say the woman at the desk is rude.