Overall Review

2.9

November 18th, 2016
He botched my surgery

November 18th, 2016
very arrogant man that thinks he knows it all and he never shook my hand and busted though the door and asked me what he could do for me and I told him I was looking for a BBL and he never wanted to see any of my pictures nor examples of what I wanted just told me that he was in charge and I get what I get aND if I didn't like it I could go else where. Front desk girl basically is his nurse lol

September 21st, 2016
regretting my decision
I regret my decision to have my procedure with him. I read all the reviews about him being arrogant, but honestly I was not looking for a friend. I was looking for a skilled surgeon so I was willing to look past that - and let me say that all those reviews are true. He is ice cold and acts like he is the only one who knows how to sculpt a booty. I get the confidence thing, but his confidence was over the top and became arrogance. Either way, I had my procedure and the results are not what he promised. I did not get the roundness or size that I wanted even though he assured me that I would. Whenever I would ask him about it or voice some disappointment, he would just be defensive and get mad at me. He told me to wait 6 months and then he would fix it, but now that it is 6 months, his office never returns my calls and I can never get an appointment with him. He always is "out of town". It is crazy. I made an appointment with another surgeon and hopefully she can fix what he did to me. I regret my decision. I should have seen the writing on the wall. All these reviews can't be wrong and despite what the staff kept telling me, they can't all be from some jealous haters.

August 31st, 2016
Bbl gone wrong
I had a bbl by Dr Delvecchio and the results are horrible. He seemed to be bothered by the fact that I was unhappy with his work. He says after six months he can attempt to fix it I wish he would have done it correctly the first time. The recovery is horrid and to have to go through that again is crazy. Meanwhile I'm deformed and have to possibly prepare for surgery again if he keeps his word.

August 14th, 2016
This is a horrible person and worse surgeon, run!
This doctor butchered my body, tried to fix once and couldn't, said he would try again after I healed a year later. I looked like a freak. Upon returning from what I thought was going to be a post-op appt. he stated that he changed his mind and left me with my botched surgery and a $9000.00 debt. He also used my before photo and a photo he took while I was unconscious on O.R. Table and placed it on his "Uptown Body Contouring" website as if I would ever promote his work after the way he treated me. This is a violation of HIPPA and I am having my current surgeon who fixed what the butcher did, contact him to demand they be removed. I am also writing to the Attorney General for MA and above all I am writing to the hospital where I had surgery and the MA Board of Registration in Medicine. That is the short story, he humiliated me on numerous occasions as if he got off on it. If you had similar experience please write to the Board of Registration in Medicine, they can't do anything if they don't know. Good luck getting complete medical records from this guy as well, a joke!

August 12th, 2016
would not let him spay my cat

August 3rd, 2016
Inappropriate Public Commentary of Confidential Information
Recently D. Delvecchio was overheard on a crowded train conferring with prospective patients. Besides being completely inappropriate, sexist and racist in his comments, he was also saying his patient's names out loud for all to hear. This is actually illegal and erodes the privacy of the doctor-patient relationship. I would not recommend anyone use this man for a surgical procedure! His approach to his work was like a door-to-door salesman - there is no element of caring for his patients. This is a business to him and nothing more. Go find a better doctor!

July 27th, 2016
Don't go!
Save yourself the agony of a botched surgery. He has no follow- up or bedside manner. My lips was botched and now it will cost twice the price to have it fixed. Everyone at the hospital hates him and he is inappropriate and rude. He runs a bad surgery factory. Not a good place to be.

June 16th, 2016
Otoplasty
Unfortunately I am not satisfied with my procedure my ears still stick out after surgery years later

June 4th, 2016
No follow up. Staff non-communicative and unprofessional. Surgeon is good. You are on your own with almost everything. Never experienced unprofessionalism like this from any doctor's office. No post-op follow-up after requesting an appointment. Just a very strange experience from scheduling to instructions. Very upsetting to experience after paying 12k

October 27th, 2015
Former patient and now regretting it!
I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. DelVecchio a couple years ago. Back then (in 2009) his receptionists in his Boston office were professional and resourceful. Now that I am having a problem with one of my implants, it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to get an appointment. His new receptionist actaully said, "Ummm, well he's really busy, would you be willing to see him in his Miami office?". Uh...are you kidding me!!??? You expect me to fly to Florida?! Once I insisted on seeing him in his Boston office, she finally scheduled an appt for me. Then, less than two weeks before the appt, his office canceled it without any explanation. Now, I've been calling every week for 8 weeks and cannot get an appt. It's clear this doctor only cares about getting your money and not fixing any issues afterwards. Such a disappointment. Take my advice and see another plastic surgeon. There are plenty of other Boston area plastic surgeons who actually care about their patients post-op AND who have much more professional office staff.

July 9th, 2015
No aftercare at all. He totally ignores you until you get angry and upset and then you get an answer and by then you just don't care.
Basically, my post care was terrible. I traveled for this procedure and many do, and once he was paid and I left town, I was forgotten about. When I had questions or issues, it was like pulling teeth to get help and for him to respond. He is always "busy" as his staff says. Well, bottom line: You only care about making the money and having lots of patients, but the aftercare for that patient is NOT important once you get paid. Stay away.