A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Demarco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Demarco is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Demarco, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Demarco graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Demarco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Carl Demarco MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Demarco practice?
- Dr. Daniel Demarco has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Demarco practices Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Gastroenterologists.