A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Demarco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Demarco is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Demarco, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Demarco graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Demarco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Demarco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Demarco practice?
Dr. Daniel Demarco practices Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Gastroenterologists.