A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Demerell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Demerell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Demerell
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Demerell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Demerell, MD, MPH is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Demerell graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Demerell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel G Demerell MD and MPH is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Daniel G. Demerell practice?
- Dr. Daniel Demerell has 6 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Demerell practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Hillsboro, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA.
See Hillsboro Allergists and Hillsboro Pediatricians.