A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Demerell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Demerell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Demerell, MD, MPH is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Demerell graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Demerell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel G Demerell MD and MPH is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Daniel G. Demerell practice?
- Dr. Daniel Demerell has 6 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Demerell practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Hillsboro, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA.
See Hillsboro Allergists and Hillsboro Pediatricians.