A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Demerell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Demerell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Demerell, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Demerell graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Demerell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Tuality Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Demerell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 6 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans