A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Dempsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Dempsey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dempsey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dempsey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Dempsey, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Body Weight
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Heart Transplantation
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Nutrition Disorders
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Rectal Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dempsey graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dempsey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel T Dempsey MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Dempsey practice?
- Dr. Daniel Dempsey has 7 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Dempsey practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.