A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Dempsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Dempsey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Dempsey, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Body Weight
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Heart Transplantation
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Nutrition Disorders
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Rectal Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dempsey graduated from University of Rochester . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dempsey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel T Dempsey MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Dempsey practice?
- Dr. Daniel Dempsey has 7 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Dempsey practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.