Surgical Specialist

Best gastro surgeon in Philadelphia show details Best gastro surgeon in Philadelphia
May 4th, 2012

Unfortunately for me, I had at least four serious gastro related surgergies. But, lucky for me they have all been done by Dr. Dempsey. Dr. Dempsey is caring, precise and knows his stuff. He demands 100 percent from himself and his staff. He and his staff are the best and HUP is a better hospital because he is there!!

Aug 22nd, 2011

Top notch surgeon. Very concerned about patient wellness.

Aug 2nd, 2011

He ruined my finacee's life and mine with his botched bariatic operation. The staff at the hospital ripped her open,literally, the next day and then gave her an infection. They were so nice until one day they said they (meaning he and his office staff) could no no more for her. So the day they told her that she called her lawyer and it was that very day that the statute of limitations ran out. I'm sure he has plenty of money but, as a result of his operation, we are deeply in debt.

Apr 26th, 2011

dr. dempsey knows his stuff!! I felt I was in good hands, had very good recommendations. I even had an a-fib episode and got thru that. He is a nice person and a great surgeon. would trust him anytime.