A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Deprince:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Deprince, Family Practitioner, Pain Medicine, Integrated Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deprince
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Deprince Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Deprince graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Deprince has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Deprince DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Deprince practice?
- Dr. Daniel Deprince has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Deprince practices Family Medicine near Wayne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Wayne Family Physicians.