A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Deprince:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Deprince, Family Practitioner, Pain Medicine, Integrated Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deprince
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deprince Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Deprince graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Deprince has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Deprince DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Deprince practice?
- Dr. Daniel Deprince has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Deprince practices Family Medicine near Wayne, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Wayne Family Physicians.