A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Desimone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Desimone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Desimone, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Desimone graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Desimone has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- MetroSouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel C Desimone DO and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Desimone practice?
- Dr. Daniel Desimone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Desimone practices Internal Medicine near Crestwood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, IL.