Internist

Excellent bed side manner he could teach all new doctors how to treat paitents show details Excellent bed side manner he could teach all new doctors how to treat paitents
by Darlene on Sep 24th, 2016

Dr. Daniel DeSimone is a excellent hands on Dr that is patient and knows how to explain in lay terms to his patients he takes his time to make sure he listens to all concerns and also is task oriented I love his laid back attitude which make it easy to tell him concerns I highly recommend him to anyone who asks me "Who is you doctor"? Thank you Dr. DeSimone for your years of service.

by Deborah on Jun 24th, 2016

I love Dr. D. However, it is impossible to get an appointment unless you book 2 months out.

by rb on Jun 15th, 2010

He treats patients as humans and not a disease. He is caring and will answer all questions without seeming to be in a hurry. I like him a lot.

by BRIAN MAGEE on Oct 9th, 2009

VERY THOROUGH / INTELLIGENT, CARING, SMART

by DMS on Mar 25th, 2009

Really nice man and easy to talk to but Practice affiliation leaves a lot to be desired. Spends visit time talking to computer for transcription. Sometimes you don't know if he is talking to you or dictating. Phone calls are returned sporadically by nursing staff and may take repeated calls to get a call back. Test results are difficult to get from office staff over the phone. In almost 10 yrs of seeing this doc, I have never once had a phone conversation with him, it is always staff. I also never had a visit from him while in the hosp, only another doctor in the practice that I have never seen. I understand rotation, but I was there for 9 days and he was the one who sent me to the ER.Overall a good guy but too busy and seems stressed out.