A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Detrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Detrich is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Detrich, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Detrich graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Detrich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medcentral Health System - Mansfield Hospital
- Medcentral Health System
- Triumph Hospital - Mansfield
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Detrich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Detrich practice?
Dr. Daniel Detrich practices Surgery near Mansfield, OH.
See Mansfield Surgeons.