Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  My breast are the bomb  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2014

MY BREASTS ARE THE BOMB I have waited until the end of my procedures (Lift/Lipo/Fat Transfer) to give an opinion of Dr. Diaco’s performance. I came to Dr. Diaco’s office looking for a breast lift. I am over 50 (just), but I am still young at heart and wanted to get my youthful breast back. I especially wanted a cosmetic surgeon that could help not just the easier young patients, but an experienced knowledgeable surgeon that could help my age group in sculpting my breast back to the ones I used to possess (upright kapows). I took Dr. Diaco’s time; caring and patience to the test as women tend to be a bit sensitive. I am slightly shy and a picky individual who had a picture in my mind on how I wanted my breast shaped after being restored. He and his kind staff exceeded my expectations on helping me obtain my goal and I am grateful for Dr. Diaco’s extra efforts that went above and beyond to insure my satisfaction. Most of us look for an overnight cure and unfortunately the recovery process can takes months up to a year, but on the other side of that, my breasts are the bomb and it was worth the time needed. I am sure I made a wise decision on choosing Dr. Diaco’s services. His pride in his work was commendable and his experience was beneficial. I found his prices very competitive and, I have already referred family and friends to him. My husband thanks him too, many times :) nice work!

|  Exceptional  |  show details
by Bre M. on Jan 21st, 2014

I absolutely love Dr. Diaco and his staff! I am more than pleased with my breast augmentation and follow up treatment! Everyone is very friendly and accommodating. I have never felt uncomfortable or like a number.Seems like a great environment to either work or be a patient in. I can't wait to get more done with Dr. Diaco! I highly recommend this physician!

|  Patient 2013  |  show details
by Brianna C on Dec 31st, 2013

PLEASE READ! If you want to be counseled by an honest, knowledgeable, down to earth surgeon with more experience than 97% of his competition, you must see Dr. Diaco. He wanted me to be happy with my surgery and advised against a larger breast implant, which I initially requested. He looked at many pictures with me and helped me to understand that although the breasts that we were looking at were beautiful, my body frame was smaller than those women carrying a DD size chest. Often times, women perceive their bodies in a distorted manner and need an honest, unbiased opinion before surgery. In addition to his compassion, Dr. Diaco's precision was admirable. He measured me countless times and performed liposuction on the top of one breast and the bottom of the other(due to an asymmetry that my scrupulous eye never even noticed)to ensure that the implants would be 100% symmetrical. The results were absolute perfection and I am extremely satisfied.

|  Great first impression!  |  show details
by Kimberly W on Nov 22nd, 2013

I wasn't sure what to expect. I had read a review or two about Dr. Diaco being short with people and cocky. I have NO IDEA where anyone would ever get that impression! I had a wonderful breast augmentation consultation with Dr. Diaco today! I have two other consult appointments scheduled with other surgeons that I'm thinking about just canceling. A - he made me feel comfortable and relaxed. B - the way he was looking at me made me feel like I was in the presence of an artist and I was to be his next sculpture. C - he was on the same page with me about what would look good. He didn't try to up-sell me or point out other flaws that he could fix. I felt right at home there and can just sense that I'm safe in his hands! Thank you, thank you Dr. Diaco! Oh, and... He's not bad to look at either! 😜 lol

|  Tummy Tuck Success  |  show details
by KTC on Nov 14th, 2013

I recently had a tummy tuck and a breast lift and am lucky to say that Dr Diaco was my surgeon. I was very nervous leading up to my initial appointment with him and after sitting down and discussing my options and the realistic expectations, I knew I had found the best surgeon to help me achieve my goals. I'm now several weeks post surgery and my results are truly astounding. What is equally important is that during this entire process I knew he also cared about my results and his staff was there to support me. It's been an amazing experience and I'm very grateful.

|  Find another doctor  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2013

I went to Dr. Diaco for a encapsulated breast, he did the surgery and two weeks later I could tell it was getting encapsulated. He recommenced I wait and I went in ever two weeks for months and he said he was breaking up the tissue, it got worse and worse and he did not want to do another surgery. So I am left with a very hard painful left breasts and the right breast is flat on the bottom and looks distorted. I faxed him a report about using lazer to break up the encapsulation and asked if he knew anyone who did that. It is less invasive goes through the nipple and has been done for 12 yrs. I received no reply. I have since spoken to many woman who also had bad experiences.with him So now I am looking for another doctor to correct both of my breasts. The staff was great I just think he needs more training. Anyone right after surgery could see the problem with my flat right breast, especially a plastic surgeon. I would recommend you find someone else because if you have problems he doesn't follow through. If it was up to him 2yrs later I would still be going back every two weeks for him to squeeze the breast and assure me it would go away.

Doctor's Response

It is my protocol for capsular contractures to wait at least 6mths before going back in for surgery. During that time, we do therapeutic ultrasounds in the office almost weekly to soften the capsule which most of the time will resolve the issue without returning to surgery. However, it does take compliance from the patient to attend these visits. If the patient does not come back to the office for 2yrs. then it is difficult to treat. My office has contacted you to discuss your options and you have declined. You are always welcome to return and I wish you well.

|  Amazing Plastic Surgeon  |  show details
by Lindsey on May 5th, 2013

I am here to tell you that Dr. Daniel Diaco is absolutely wonderful! Him and his staff are so friendly, professional and most of all sincere. I had breast implant surgery done and it could not have gone any better! From the first phone call for my initial consultation, up through every pre-op appointment and every post-op appointment, Dr. Diaco and his staff were truly amazing! I had wanted breast implants for over 10yrs and I now finally have beautiful breasts! I had very little swelling, no drains and very little bruising, if any at all. I absolutely, 100 percent recommend Dr. Diaco for any and every plastic surgery need. He is truly an artist and I am forever indebted to him and his staff!

|  drDANIEL S DIACO, MD  |  show details
by ROBERTA CASAGRANDE on Apr 9th, 2013

he is the best ,100% IN EVERY WAY. GO TO DR DIACO FIRST FOR A CONSULTATION AND IF HE CANT HELP YOU, HE WILL DIRECT YOU TO THE RIGHT PLACE.

|  The Best Doctor!  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2011

I can't say enough GREAT things about Dr.Diaco and his staff! Dr.Diaco wasn't pushy or uncaring at all, he was wonderful!! He and his staff answered all my questions, did measurements, and treated me with respect and care. Dr.Diaco called me personally the night of my surgery to make sure that i was okay,while his staff called me the following day again for another follow up. I am THRILLED with my results and would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking to do any sort of plastic surgery. I wanted the BEST, and the best really is Dr.Diaco and his staff!!

|  show details
Jan 2nd, 2011

I went to Dr. Diaco 5 years ago for elective breast enlargement, been very happy with the results, my breast look and feel natural. No scars whatsoever, the incisions were thru the under arm area. His follow up is amazing, he called the night of the surgery, make sure all was well, had me back for follow up 2 days later, then once a week, once a month, and as of today, I still go back for a check up once a year!I highly recommend him.

|  Amazing Talent  |  show details
by CB on Feb 25th, 2010

I couldn't have asked for a more caring, more professional, or more talented surgeon. If you want perfection, this is the doctor to see. I went in for elective breast augmentation and could not have asked for better results. No one believes me when I say they are not real. He really is an artist and takes care that you get the correct results for you and your body type. I never got anything I didn't want. He didn't make them bigger than I asked. Everything was perfect. If you are not in perfect health at the time of surgery, he will not do it. He will do nothing that could possibly damage your health or your results. Ie, the possibility of improper healing or infection. The slightest hint of a cold will cause a postponement. His staff, nurses, and the after care is phenomenal. He called me at home after hours to check on me and make sure everything was going well. I have seen many other "jobs" from other doctors and have never seen results as great as Dr. Diaco's. His appointments are fast, he is in and out, however, if you have questions, he will spend as much time with you as necessary. This has nothing to do with his bedside manner. He is busy because he is good at what he does. Keep that in mind when you think you need someone to sit there and talk with you for 20 minutes. (I know you want to ogle him, enjoy what you can get and be thankful you have the best surgeon in Tampa Bay.)He is the only doctor I know that recommends never wearing under wire bras again. Your results are a reflection on his talent and he takes that very seriously. People that have had issues in the past choose Dr. Diaco to "fix" them. Personally, I would never go anywhere else for anything cosmetic or plastic surgery. Ever. Yes, I am *that* pleased and no, I do not know him personally.

|  Received a capsulectomy for Capsular contracture  |  show details
by J.D. on May 15th, 2009

I didn't get good work or good service from my previous doctor. Dr. Diaco never bad-mouthed my previous results, just stuck to the facts and what he could accomplish for me. My results are very good, and I have had no return of the CC.

|  An Amazing Doctor  |  show details
by Brandi H. on Jul 24th, 2008

Dr. Diaco is absolutely wonderful. He made me feel comfortable and secure. He and his staff are honest, helpful and caring. They answered all of my questions and told me to call anytime day or night. Dr. Diaco called me the night of my surgery to see how I was doing,and I really appreciated that. In my opinion, he is the best doctor anyone could ask for.

|  Best Plastic Surgeon in the Area  |  show details
May 31st, 2008

Dr. Diaco may be known for having an awful bedside manner. He doesn't baby patients or ask a thousand personal questions. He is very straight forward and to the point. If he thinks the results your looking for are unrealistic, he will let you know. He is an amazing, gifted surgeon. His work is phenomenal. His breast augmentations are flawless, and he has done over 3500 of them. He may not be very personable towards patients, but he is very talented. I know many of his patients and they are very happy with what he has done for them. He also takes very good care of his patients down the road. If they need any surgery done to the breast (capsule work, exchange, ect) he does not charge the patient and asks that they only pay for the OR. Best Plastic Surgeon in the area.