Dr. Daniel Diaco MD Patient Reviews

3.9

August 5th, 2016
Horrible Tummy
HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING TUMMY TUCK ! Went to Diaco for tummy tuck & breast aug I decided it would come out better if I had them done both together to save on hospital fees. The breast was fine but tummy looks horrible. I have dog ears on both sides and my scar is really big and thick. He cut more skin in his office and made the scar even longer. I gave up and never went back just because all the time I had spent out of work. Today after many years I look at my tummy and truly regret having him do it. He was recommended for the breast but I never read the reviews for the tummy if not I would have gone to another doctor. I can't stand looking at my tummy and I don't let anyone see it because it's always a negative comment. They always say OMG who did that :(

December 30th, 2015
Dr. Diaco did my breast implants 14 years ago and I have been always very happy with his work. He did an amazing job. I am now thinking about getting them replaced and I will go to him for a consultation . I would recommend him to anybody as I always have. I have friends who went to him and they have always been very pleased with Dr. Diaco's work

December 4th, 2015
My interaction with the Doctor was great and the procedure meets my expectations. The only thing I felt that was lacking was pre surgery conversations about post surgery realities.

April 9th, 2015
Dr Diaco is a Great Surgeon that takes the time with answering all questions and concerns. The office staff and Amanda his assistant are wonderful.

February 21st, 2014
My breast are the bomb
MY BREASTS ARE THE BOMB I have waited until the end of my procedures (Lift/Lipo/Fat Transfer) to give an opinion of Dr. Diaco’s performance. I came to Dr. Diaco’s office looking for a breast lift. I am over 50 (just), but I am still young at heart and wanted to get my youthful breast back. I especially wanted a cosmetic surgeon that could help not just the easier young patients, but an experienced knowledgeable surgeon that could help my age group in sculpting my breast back to the ones I used to possess (upright kapows). I took Dr. Diaco’s time; caring and patience to the test as women tend to be a bit sensitive. I am slightly shy and a picky individual who had a picture in my mind on how I wanted my breast shaped after being restored. He and his kind staff exceeded my expectations on helping me obtain my goal and I am grateful for Dr. Diaco’s extra efforts that went above and beyond to insure my satisfaction. Most of us look for an overnight cure and unfortunately the recovery process can takes months up to a year, but on the other side of that, my breasts are the bomb and it was worth the time needed. I am sure I made a wise decision on choosing Dr. Diaco’s services. His pride in his work was commendable and his experience was beneficial. I found his prices very competitive and, I have already referred family and friends to him. My husband thanks him too, many times :) nice work!

January 21st, 2014
Exceptional
I absolutely love Dr. Diaco and his staff! I am more than pleased with my breast augmentation and follow up treatment! Everyone is very friendly and accommodating. I have never felt uncomfortable or like a number.Seems like a great environment to either work or be a patient in. I can't wait to get more done with Dr. Diaco! I highly recommend this physician!

December 31st, 2013
Patient 2013
PLEASE READ! If you want to be counseled by an honest, knowledgeable, down to earth surgeon with more experience than 97% of his competition, you must see Dr. Diaco. He wanted me to be happy with my surgery and advised against a larger breast implant, which I initially requested. He looked at many pictures with me and helped me to understand that although the breasts that we were looking at were beautiful, my body frame was smaller than those women carrying a DD size chest. Often times, women perceive their bodies in a distorted manner and need an honest, unbiased opinion before surgery. In addition to his compassion, Dr. Diaco's precision was admirable. He measured me countless times and performed liposuction on the top of one breast and the bottom of the other(due to an asymmetry that my scrupulous eye never even noticed)to ensure that the implants would be 100% symmetrical. The results were absolute perfection and I am extremely satisfied.

November 22nd, 2013
Great first impression!
I wasn't sure what to expect. I had read a review or two about Dr. Diaco being short with people and cocky. I have NO IDEA where anyone would ever get that impression! I had a wonderful breast augmentation consultation with Dr. Diaco today! I have two other consult appointments scheduled with other surgeons that I'm thinking about just canceling. A - he made me feel comfortable and relaxed. B - the way he was looking at me made me feel like I was in the presence of an artist and I was to be his next sculpture. C - he was on the same page with me about what would look good. He didn't try to up-sell me or point out other flaws that he could fix. I felt right at home there and can just sense that I'm safe in his hands! Thank you, thank you Dr. Diaco! Oh, and... He's not bad to look at either! 😜 lol

November 14th, 2013
Tummy Tuck Success
I recently had a tummy tuck and a breast lift and am lucky to say that Dr Diaco was my surgeon. I was very nervous leading up to my initial appointment with him and after sitting down and discussing my options and the realistic expectations, I knew I had found the best surgeon to help me achieve my goals. I'm now several weeks post surgery and my results are truly astounding. What is equally important is that during this entire process I knew he also cared about my results and his staff was there to support me. It's been an amazing experience and I'm very grateful.

October 18th, 2013
Find another doctor
I went to Dr. Diaco for a encapsulated breast, he did the surgery and two weeks later I could tell it was getting encapsulated. He recommenced I wait and I went in ever two weeks for months and he said he was breaking up the tissue, it got worse and worse and he did not want to do another surgery. So I am left with a very hard painful left breasts and the right breast is flat on the bottom and looks distorted. I faxed him a report about using lazer to break up the encapsulation and asked if he knew anyone who did that. It is less invasive goes through the nipple and has been done for 12 yrs. I received no reply. I have since spoken to many woman who also had bad experiences.with him So now I am looking for another doctor to correct both of my breasts. The staff was great I just think he needs more training. Anyone right after surgery could see the problem with my flat right breast, especially a plastic surgeon. I would recommend you find someone else because if you have problems he doesn't follow through. If it was up to him 2yrs later I would still be going back every two weeks for him to squeeze the breast and assure me it would go away.
Doctor's Response

It is my protocol for capsular contractures to wait at least 6mths before going back in for surgery. During that time, we do therapeutic ultrasounds in the office almost weekly to soften the capsule which most of the time will resolve the issue without returning to surgery. However, it does take compliance from the patient to attend these visits. If the patient does not come back to the office for 2yrs. then it is difficult to treat. My office has contacted you to discuss your options and you have declined. You are always welcome to return and I wish you well.

May 5th, 2013
Amazing Plastic Surgeon
I am here to tell you that Dr. Daniel Diaco is absolutely wonderful! Him and his staff are so friendly, professional and most of all sincere. I had breast implant surgery done and it could not have gone any better! From the first phone call for my initial consultation, up through every pre-op appointment and every post-op appointment, Dr. Diaco and his staff were truly amazing! I had wanted breast implants for over 10yrs and I now finally have beautiful breasts! I had very little swelling, no drains and very little bruising, if any at all. I absolutely, 100 percent recommend Dr. Diaco for any and every plastic surgery need. He is truly an artist and I am forever indebted to him and his staff!

April 9th, 2013
drDANIEL S DIACO, MD
he is the best ,100% IN EVERY WAY. GO TO DR DIACO FIRST FOR A CONSULTATION AND IF HE CANT HELP YOU, HE WILL DIRECT YOU TO THE RIGHT PLACE.