Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Diangelus
Dr. Daniel Diangelus, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Petersburg, FL. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Diangelus is affiliated with St Petersburg General Hospital, Largo Medical Center and Morton Plant Hospital. Dr. Diangelus has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Diangelus has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Daniel Diangelus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Dr. William Corin
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.34 mi35
Dr. Donna Powell
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.34 mi10
Dr. Vitalis Unaeze
Saint Petersburg, FL 0.34 mi28